Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 63]

61Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:38 pm

lulu

lulu

t3t-senpai will u step on me and call me trash.... i jsut... just a little bit would be ok........p lease.......... just a bit................

I can confirm that I am still dating chinomi and we haven't broken up since n0!

OK SORRY MY LUNCH BREAK IS OVER AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO READ LUX'S POST SO I'M JUST GOING TO POST THIS NOW and come back and backread once i get back from work SORRY DHSGHDG

People I'm not inclined to vote for today (slight feelings):
- eleni, luxaria: slightly, i would vote for them if given a reason to
- cure: same reasoning as yesterday, i would vote for her if given a reason to

About today's vote:
It's safe to assume adawg was NK'd right?? Ok.

I've been wondering if the NK being on a quiet player means that there're a lot of maf contributors, but I think it's equally likely the maf team wanted to get a guaranteed kill on a less priority target after not getting an NK in n0 (whether or not the blocked NK was set up or accidental). With 7 maf with double role powers it's also possible they investigated and wanted to kill a strong role, though. Either way I don't think there's a strong reason to side-eye strong speculators specifically due to the NK.

I'm usually ok with inactivity lynches in early game because it keeps the thread more active and makes spec easier (imo at least, I find it really difficult to spec with inactive players). I'd really like to hear from um... I'm sorry I was going to go through the list of players and make a list of the inactives but my lunch break isn't long enough for me to go through the post histories of 23 players sobs PLS POST SPEC LISTS IF YOU HAVEN'T YET also gonna in particular call on posts from Rodea & Kiku cause I really wanna see more of you guys!! Aside from that, off the top of my head -

Vote: Jaiser Could you come have a chat about your spec list? You've been around but I don't think I've seen much on your thoughts.

I was also going to say that I'm up for voting neutrals out because I have a burning hatred for neutrals but if I'm reading t3tsuya's post correctly he's claiming town, so I guess we don't have an outed neutral yet.

Regarding night actions:
Just to clarify, is a magic coat stun something that's shown up in games before or is it really out there? If it's shown up before is it generally a maf or town ability?

It sounds similar to a jail in practice in that you can use it both to stun and protect. I agree that it seems like a very strong role (especially in maf hands when they can coordinate their night actions) but tbh I'm starting to get the feeling that this game is full of strong roles.

@plotstickers
To confirm something related to yesterday's thread activity, I'd like to ask if you know what my main role power is?
To be clear, you don't have to answer this question if you don't trust me, and I won't pressure you either.

62Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:44 pm

eleni

eleni

Catching up but I just saw nautilus's question- nope. I did try to act last night but neither my ability or my secondary ability could have triggered the stun on me.

63Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:44 pm

high seraph

high seraph

oh my god ada ; o; I'm sad because I bugged her to join the game and she barely played omfg goodbye ada I liked your post (you know, the only one u wrote).

Ada was a really quiet player up until the end of the phase, so I don't really understand why mafia would target her. Maybe the mafia felt like ada was unlikely to be protected or knew something about her - these are things that have already been suggested though. I think it might also have something to do with the thread's general reluctance to policy lynch inactives? I mean, not everyone has said they're against it, but I'm thinking of a post by nautilus where she explicitly said she thought policy lynching was a Bad Idea, and I do remember a few other people following up on that.

Moving on, we seem to be missing a stunner and a jailer? For what it's worth, the two that did show up at least tell us that eleni and Luxaria haven't sent the NK on ada... I don't have any good ideas on what those targets could mean, and that's largely due to my inability to clearly identify which of three stunners (that we know of?) are mafia-aligned and which are town... I'm going to take a look deeper in the thread and be back later (tomorrow tbh) because I think we might be able to look for clues about the missing stun somewhere. Unless the last stunner was ada, or any of the ppl that actually got stunned. Or unless shenanigans???

@deo So the stun on eleni works as a reflection too??/ wow um ok. and I didn't really understand your second post, all I got was "bounce bounce bounce bounce" lmao

Kiyoko wrote:Lucas still has his ability so if the mafia convert is vanilla now it's not Lucas.

Yes!! I still have my power and I can confirm Kiyoko-chan still has her power too. We're a power couple don't mess with us > w<)!! <3

Also the names I'm not particularly inclined to vote for atm are: Kiyoko, nautilus, Luxaria and eleni. The stunned players that were stunned on n1 might not have had sent the nk at that time, but any one of them might have been recruited, so they're not in this list. And I'd also really like to hear more from Jaiser, Aistar, Rodea and kiku too when you're all available!

I have a few ideas on people to vote for, actually, and for the moment I will go with vote: Mr Alice. Blaire has been around the thread and has been very entertaining and her mugshots are really cute omg;; but I also don't think she is... contributing a lot to discussion? So I guess this is basically an invitation for Blaire to talk to us a little more.

What have u been up to Blaire |・ω・`)

64Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:44 pm

nautilus

nautilus

n★utilus wrote:
票数 Vote Tally

Jaiser I
Mr. Alice I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Jaiser
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 XHMJc5Q high seraph vs Mr. Alice

((I'm really waiting on eleni atm which is why I'm curtailing spec atm but:

Just to clarify, is a magic coat stun something that's shown up in games before or is it really out there? If it's shown up before is it generally a maf or town ability?

I've seen protective roles that have the ability to protect from all actions (investigations, kills), but I've played a fair share of games and I've never seen a stun that can also act as a reflector at the same time.

I've seen a player with a reflector role ... once in recent memory (it was a passive ability where any non-kills could reflect back towards at the sender, and kills had a set chance of failing), but there was no stunning attached to the role, and the role was town.

@Lucas - idk lmao I've seen too many incidences where town has been burned by policy lynches ;_; I can see their usefulness to clear the air but the vast majority of times I've jumped on policy lynches they usually end up on an inactive town, oops, so I'm a bit antsy

@eleni - o))

Last edited by n★utilus on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:50 pm; edited 3 times in total

65Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:46 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I wonder if the person Ada romanced was mafia...

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

66Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:52 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 5SxBoRN

Jaiser has withdrawn from the game. They were mafia.

There ratio will remain 7M:14T:2N. One specific mafia member now counts for two people in the ratio, and if they are killed sent to detention, then the ratio will go down by two on the mafia side.

Mafia will be compensated for the loss of Jaiser's ability. If Jaiser had a relationship partner, that partner is now single.

I know this is sudden! Please send me any questions you may have, though I may not be able to answer all questions openly.

67Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:59 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I hope everything is alright, Jaiser!

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

68Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:08 pm

chinomi

chinomi

ezreal wrote:t3t-senpai will u step on me and call me trash.... i jsut... just a little bit would be ok........p lease.......... just a bit................

..................................... that sounds niceI MEAN EW YOU BETTER NOT CONFESS TO HIM BE HAPPY WITH WHAT YOU ALREADY HAVE!!!!

@Jasier - ;_____; i hope everything is okay PLEASE TAKE CARE I HOPE NOTHING ACTUALLY BAD HAPPENED GGUSSJF

Last edited by chinomi on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

69Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:10 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 40dVcZz
Heya~

I've been talking a lot, you know! But if it's speculation you want, I'm afraid I don't have much for you there. (When do I ever?)
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 RiknJt7
I've mostly been waiting on my dear Eleni to see if she had anything to do with the stuns, because like I said before, I had nothing to do with it, and now apparently neither did she, so I can only assume that there was someone else involved.
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 HF4bNZE
I did say that I lived a dangerous life, Eleni. But I am sorry that you were hurt. ((Not that I think the stunner was trying to get at me or anything.)) I haven't made any actions myself so far, and was only trying to enjoy my dinner date in peace last night. u ~ u
((Let me know if there's anything else you'd like me to answer? I'm not real good at answering the broader more general questions, but I can kinda try!))

70Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:11 pm

Jaiser

Jaiser

I'm okay. Just...honestly? I've got two contracts i'm under right now and a part time job, plus a gallery submission to work on. I've barely been able to even skim the 50+ pages of content here. I literally had no speculation list to post, and that wasn't about to change in a decent amount of time.

Best of luck, all!

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

71Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:12 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

n★utilus wrote:@Lucas - idk lmao I've seen too many incidences where town has been burned by policy lynches ;_; I can see their usefulness to clear the air but the vast majority of times I've jumped on policy lynches they usually end up on an inactive town, oops, so I'm a bit antsy

The reason why I am pretty okay with policy lynching the inactives is that it helps clear up the question marks in the thread. I understand everyone has real life to attend to and may be busy, and I hope players have fun regardless of if they're active or not. I do not blame anyone for having other things to deal with!

But if someone's not talking, they can't contribute, and thus it's hard to do the checklist "if-this-then-that" sort of thing we tend to do while everyone interacts and provides speculation and reads. Talking is town's best way of finding mafia, plus it's pretty foolproof if town is on their game.

If we don't policy lynch, and a quiet player doesn't really convince town of their alignment one way or another, we can spend a lot of time saying, "eh... well they're just inactive, but they might be town"--or they might be mafia, too. Lynching them at least confirms some information about them, which provides more for us to work with than always saying "???" about them. Alternatively, they might respond to the votes and contribute something, and we can vote elsewhere. Not to mention sometimes you get a mafia doing this. Success!

Note, I only like policy lynching when there are no better targets, or if a scummy and chatty player isn't 100% confirmed to me just yet. I do think it's a very valid strategy, though.

@ Intermission. Sorry to hear that, Jaiser :c I hope everything is okay.

72Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:22 pm

nautilus

nautilus

((I hope everything is alright with you, Jaiser! :( Take it easy!

I... on a meta note I kind of don't suspect ezreal now even more because of this; I'd presume the mafia would have been made aware of this decision early on and ezreal voted for Jaiser ~20 minutes before the announcement was made and I'm not... certain... they would bus a fellow mafia member that they were aware was going to be removed from the game...

re: policy lynching -- Ehhh. I guess the issue is that I've been burned by it horribly a lot of times, because when you end up policy lynching from a group of 4-5 inactives, there's no guarantee that mafia won't automatically push the lynch to whichever one of the inactives is town.

I think it's because I've been in too many games where someone was voted out simply for not being around and ended up flipping as town, and now I approach the topic really gingerly because I am weak-willed and have horrible memories of past events. I know the strategy has merit in early stages of the game, but it's something that I've always felt super conflicted about because I always double-take and wonder if the player is town.

I'm aware it's super frustrating; as someone who enjoys speculation, when people don't post, don't give up information easily, or act anti-town, it drives me up a wall, and if I didn't have a lot of negative experiences with policy lynches in the past I'd probably be more for it, h-haha :( In an optimal situation I'd rather no one even put themselves at risk of policy lynches, but. I am weak and not an efficient mafia machine like Kiyoko or T3tsuya.

Truthfully I suppose I don't mind going and voting players who are quiet to get them into posting, but it's when things morph into actual moving bandwagons that I get really antsy.))

73Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

n★utilus wrote:not an efficient mafia machine like Kiyoko or T3tsuya.

Wow. Wow. Did you just compare me to T3tsuya?

Don't put me on his level.

@Jaiser: Told you this over Skype, but take care. Real life always comes first.

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

ACTUAL CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS:

Relationship Timeline:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

nautilus

nautilus

((Speaking of voting, here is my list once more of people I will not vote:

Players that I don't want to vote for this phase:
Kiyoko, high seraph, T3tsuya, Ninfia, ezreal, eleni, Luxaria

I will also be hesitant to vote on Rasei simply because atm their role is really obvious and we have no reason to think it's actively malicious??

Literally everyone else in this thread is equal fair game, including those that were stunned N0. This leaves, unless I missed anyone:

Rodea
Aistaraina
plotstickers
Cure
AliceofOz
drandahl
Tiki the Troll
Sammiya
Mr. Alice
chinomi
kiku
deo

If I had to further pair down this list, I'd be hesitant to vote for drandahl or deo because the former has been contributing quite a lot and the latter literally dropped the bombshell of the phase, which I feel like he would conveniently withhold if he were mafia

In particular I'd be interested in hearing from Rodea, kiku, and Aistaraina, since Mr. Alice has already responded to high seraph and these are some other really quiet players. I'm also ... kind of interested in Tiki's response to T3t's probe about him following my vote because upon second examination of his vote he just kind of went "seems legit" and added on top of my vote without really acknowledging any of the reasoning.

I-I'M SORRY, KIYOKO. FORGIVE ME....................................))

75Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:55 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[@ezreal I don't know if I'd call it your "main" role power and I'm not 100% sure, but I have some ideas. Since it's a yes-no question, I'm thinking it might not be beneficial to share what my ideas are. Lemme know if you think otherwise.

OK, gonna go sleep. I'll probably be as inactive as I was in B&B mafia unless I manage my time better.]

Last edited by plotstickers on Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : changed some words for clarification)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 34 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum