Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 32 of 63]

466Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:13 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kiyoko wrote:Jesus christ I just finished catching up.

Can we please not bandwagon before talking this through because I really think that both ez and nautilus are town and I'd like it if maybe we could get claims from both instead of everyone piling votes on the AFK person and then fucking off from thread and not having time to change it.

Well, there's not really much choice it seems but to vo-
Actually, looking at that vote tally, your No Lynch is still there. I guess we could all just go No Lynch? But would that contribute to anything, and wouldn't we still run the risk of vote manipulation like happened last Day Phase?

467Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:14 am

alcasync

alcasync

票数 Vote Tally

ezreal IV
nautilus I

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q Luxaria vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q nautilus vs nautilus
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q Kotakia vs ezreal
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 XHMJc5Q Tiki The Troll vs ezreal

468Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:16 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

...so you tried to off me?

ah nah i figured it out

also kiyo's vote was no vote so it doesn't count for anything

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

469Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:19 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

My vote is a no vote, not a no lynch. You can't vote for no lynch.

You can vote for no vote but it won't really do anything.

Sorry if I come off as frustrated right now. I have no idea how to handle Tiki not dying and then early phase end and then this and it hasn't even been a full 24 hours my life is consumed by this game

@nautilus: Are you saying you tried to stun+kill Alice, and then your stun+kill was bussed onto Kotakia?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

470Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:24 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

no but if the stun/kill from nautilus hit me YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANGRY I AM THAT IT COMPLETELY WASTED MY BULLETPROOF

471Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:25 am

nautilus

nautilus

Kiyoko wrote:@nautilus: Are you saying you tried to stun+kill Alice, and then your stun+kill was bussed onto Kotakia?

Presumably, yes. I'm fairly certain one if not both of the action attempts on Kotakia were me, unless there were some shenanigans.

I think my role became kind of obvious the moment I started dissecting out the stuns, but because of this I'm confident that mafia also has a stunning role that can act just like me. ***

At first I was debating whether the bus driver was town or mafia because I've been a town bus driver before (in Cure's first game I played with her where I spectacularly became a human sacrifice), but I have no idea why a driver would shift actions away from the most suspicious player in the thread to someone that several people were kind of "ehhh" about.

For the record I am either totally dead tonight or absolutely worthless, because if this ambiguous redirection role is mafia then they know my ability and can slam it into other players randomly.

I feel like I caught ezreal's role claims very early, so I'm decently certain I have an idea of what role they might be and I would much prefer that the lynch be on me because this whole debacle has made using my role properly impossible. But ymmv

***This is appropriately why I was so fixated on Alice's three town stuns comment.

472Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:27 am

kiku

kiku

Holy shit ok after reading that word bomb—
@nautilus – I know you’re taking a break from the thread so I hope that’ll help you feel better! I have a brief question for you now that you’ve roleclaimed for when you come back, though, if that’s ok – you just confirmed that you were my stunner on n0. Did you also make some other sort of action on me last night? Due to the particular questions you asked me I had a suspicion you were the one who had acted on me at least one out of two nights.

After asking a clarification question I know that someone targeted me in some way last night, but either it was some sort of role effect that doesn’t appear in rollover (e.g., investigative role) or someone blocked an action that was meant for me. I’m trying to find out which of these two options happened because I think the latter option might have some problematic implications that I’m still trying to put together. I’m not sure. I’m still trying to wrap my head around things. Or if there’s someone else who tried to act on me and is comfortable enough to confirm this it might help clear some questions I’ve been trying to answer. If they don’t want to roleclaim I mainly just want to know that they targeted me somehow during the prematurely-ended night phase.

473Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:29 am

nautilus

nautilus

((No worries, I've appropriately calmed down a little guhh.

No. Both of my actions show up in rollover, so it has to be something invisible.))

474Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:30 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Kotakia wrote:no but if the stun/kill from nautilus hit me YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW ANGRY I AM THAT IT COMPLETELY WASTED MY BULLETPROOF

Welcome to my side of things.  Think I really wanted to out my whole ability to save myself after being connected to an exposed Mafia player after they quit the game and could no longer post in here?

Oh, just wait until the truth is revealed at the end (ie, my claims are proven true), it'll prove once again...I am forever cursed in this forum. I will never have luck that is not bad.

...On the upside, despite how against me the thread has gone, I'm strangely feeling better about my ability in this game, heh.

Edit @ Nautie: That...hmm. I'd still hate for you to be the one to go, with how much you've been trying to speculate and help (again, even if it's resulted in me being driven hard). Though...I guess you make sense.

Erm...

Last edited by Tiki The Troll on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total

475Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:31 am

nautilus

nautilus

((I'M SORRY, KOTAKIA. IT'S NOT YOU. IT'S ME.

At least I'm fairly certain I was one of the hits on you? Or pretty certain because if not Where Did My Action Go It Was On Alice? It's a one-shot bulletproof, correct))

476Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:34 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Join mafia, Raina. It's a fun game, Raina. Your first game will be amazing, Raina.

What an introduction, guys. /slowclaps.

Anyway.

Kiyoko wrote:Can we please not bandwagon before talking this through because I really think that both ez and nautilus are town and I'd like it if maybe we could get claims from both instead of everyone piling votes on the AFK person and then fucking off from thread and not having time to change it.

Why do you think they're both town, Kiyo? They've been definitely providing a lot of spec posts (which I really appreciate) and n★util★s has role-claimed to a degree, but is there anything in particular that's pinging town for you?

477Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:34 am

eleni

eleni

oh my god i can't even right now with what's happening

i have a big post written up as i was catching up on the thread but like. it's not exactly important right now so i'm just going to spoiler it here

Spoiler:

anyhow, wtf Lux??? i'm just... i can't rn lol

and i'm sorry Blaire but i'm really sideeying you right now ;__;

goddamn these last few phases lmfao i dont' even know what to say

478Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:35 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

n★util★s wrote:I feel like I caught ezreal's role claims very early, so I'm decently certain I have an idea of what role they might be

For what it's worth I probably noticed the same thing which is why I've been so adamant that we wait to hear what ezreal has to say before bandwagoning. I could totally be wrong, I haven't been able to keep up with this game very well which is why the infopost still isn't up to date. But if I'm right then I... would also prefer we vote nautilus today. Not because I want nautilus to die, but because I think we will actually be okay if nautilus is the main lynch target.

I think.

Naut does this match up with the hint you got?

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

479Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:35 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Correct, and I was supposed to have seen it was you and what your alignment was but the stun blocked that.

480Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 32 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:40 am

nautilus

nautilus

Naut does this match up with the hint you got?

winks

You know how I am. Human lightning rod, yet I manage to pinpoint the identity of one role in a game about books for no particular reason whatsoever other than gut feelings.

But yeah, I'd actually prefer to be lynched today because my power is worthless now since if the redirection is mafia they will probably hit me in every future phase unless they're lynched, so.

For the record, I'm pretty certain the redirection exists because if it doesn't, then where did my actions on Alice go? (and before this is a case of the missing jail: no one's cc'd my two previous stuns so SHRUGS at least i'm legit and consistent)

ALSO UMMMM okay so in a previous game I played, chinomi was a tracker and she claimed there was a redirection role in the game and we spent like a phase debating on whether or not chinomi was lying. then she promptly got redirected again, and one of the major mafia narratives was trying to push for the non-existence of the redirection role.

If deo is mafia and the redirector is mafia it makes no sense for him to outright say that there might be redirections, because it's in mafia's benefit for town not to know about this.

Finally: a couple of you have played mafia with me or been mafia with me and I'm pretty sure y'all know my mafia playstyle is a complete 180 from "tunnelling people incessantly for the entire game" but more "pretending to not be around for the entire game and then coming back to do random things, like dayvig killing someone the minute before day phase ends".

Last edited by n★util★s on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 32 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 47 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum