Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 42 of 63]

616Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:44 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

deo wrote:i really feel like this is one of those games where mafia is playing us like a fiddle
Kotakia wrote:I don't know, am I?

For a moment there I thought Kotakia was responding to deo and I was like oh god we're all doomed what have we done.

But then I realized she was responding to Blaire.

edit: I am nailing this page top thing.

617Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:49 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Tbh I learned my lesson about being a cocky Mafioso long ago so even if I was mafia I wouldn't do that.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

618Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:53 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

I DON'T KNOW ARE YOU?!

Also I forgot if demon!Kotakia had fox or cat ears? Also is there a tail? (more snapchats ahoy)

EDIT: Nautilussss I love your piiiiiic

619Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:55 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Cat ears. And tail only when frightened/excited so it poofs out like a cat when they act cracked out.

620Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Ok thank you mwuh mwuh!

621Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:03 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Anyone know what time alca will be back? I have a test in the morning and so want to bed early but if she'll be back soon I want to hold out and wait.

622Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:13 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

She said she'd finish off handling the rest of the messages ~5 hours she announced her leaving! I'm eager too haha.

623Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:37 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Give it another hour or so, and she should be back around then?

624Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:50 pm

high seraph

high seraph

OKAY SO UM HELLO? YES I AM BACK. And I spent the last two hours?? catching up with the thread and while I'm sure I haven't diggested all of this newly acquired information, here are some of my ideas. I'm going to open this responding to a few quotes that are Highly Important for this thread.

Spoiler:

So the important stuff is out of the way, good. There are other, less important subjects I need to tackle, so let's get to it.

Rasei - so, from what I gather, Rasei is a fanfiction writer that doubles as a track runner that stalks people around campus. I have no problem contributing here, since this seems like a very town-sided role, and can really help us pinpoint who has sent the NKs on the previous nights. So, yes, I will confirm that I have acted on N0 and N1, that my role is active and does not have any publicly noticeable effects, so it was never listed on rollover. In case it still isn't clear enough, I did not send the NK on those nights. And I didn't get the opportunity to act on N2 at all ; n;)'''

AliceofOz & Luxaria - ok so I still think AliceofOz had pretty inconsistent behavior throughout the game and clarifications on her role were foggy and I'm honestly considering whether or not it wasn't deliberate in order to stall the lynch from evolving... Which I guess wasn't really working out in Alice's favor, but Luxaria's interference saved her waifu when she called for student council president elections. I believe the reason why the thread had such a hard time putting Alice's and Luxaria's claims together was do to either A) misinterpretation or B) misdirection.

Which means either Luxaria interpreted Alice's messages wrong or Alice was never very clear about her role in the first place -- which, to be fair, is a totally okay thing to do in my opinion, since you can never know if your waifu isn't secretly waiting to murder you in your sleep tell sensei on you and get your ass thrown in detention. I... honestly don't remember if the claims were ever synchronized enough to be consistent when put together after all, but I chose to believe Alice's last few clarifications and accept her claim for now. Still, jacks-of-all-trades also have a potential to be mafia.

And it is a very useful role to the mafia too.

So here's how I see it: I want to believe Alice's claim, and I do. But let's assume for a moment that Alice is a mafia jack-of-all-trades (I've been assuming she's mafia since the last day phase anyway, the jack-of-all-trades part is an added bonus now). It would be relatively A) safe and B) convenient to claim this role in the thread. Safe because the jack has a natural potential for being town-sided. And convenient because by claiming just that, Alice wouldn't need to worry about being investigated by a role cop who could out her later. Luxaria comes into this picture heavily defending Alice, which would be expected from a waifu, but also from a heavily verbal mafia buddy. The lenghts she went to to prevent her lynch really actually surprise me. A+ on your choice of waifu, Alice!!!

So, onto Luxaria. The heavy buddying makes me think she might also be mafia along with Alice, as elections came in a very strange moment with a very strange reasoning. We were going to get both Alice and Tiki out of the way with this lynch, and I'm convinced at least one of them is mafia. Both of them might be mafia. Before this phase, I couldn't have much of a read on Luxaria, so I might be making the wrong call here. Also, what are the chances Alice, Tiki and Luxaria would all be mafia together???

Ah yes, and then there's the fact that AliceofOz was cleared by Kotakia, and that can't go unmentioned.

Kotakia - from what I understand of the twenty pages I backread yesterday (I started writing this post yesterday jfc it's 1am and I should go to bed), you've been building relationships as soon as D1 (since you were rejected by Tiki on N0) and learning alignments ever since, on a daily basis. You're also bulletproof and, on top of all that, you can learn the name of the person who shot you the first time? Okay, I think everyone is a bit surprised at how OP your role is, even yourself. But you've been landing on townies every day since D1, right? Have you maybe considered that your results might... be misleading? I mean, I think it would make sense, to even things out, that your investigations would be subjected to some error % or something similar.

Even if you have confirmation that that is not the case, I still... believe Alice to be mafia since accepting your confession took a long time -- long enough for a tailor to act, if there is a tailor that can act immediately and during a day phase. Which, honestly, wouldn't surprise me actually lmao.

THERE ARE STILL MORE THINGS I WANT TO TALK ABOUT BUT THIS POST IS REALLY LONG AND I WNAT TO SLEEP GOODBYE. I might be back after sleep to talk about things like the eleni suspicions and my current suspects list but right now im kinda totally tired. I did just move a lot of furniture around so yeah.

wow that was a long post. will lucas ever post a big post like this again??? stay tuned kids.

625Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 9:57 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Tbh I was worried about being a naive cop but it doesn't make sense as a demon; I figure alca would've paracop'd me.

626Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:24 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Back! Going through messages!

627Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:39 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

high seraph wrote:UM WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS? ?? !?? ? ? Kiyoko I would like to remind you of ANOTHER POST YOU WROTE PREVIOUSLY and ask you: ARE YOU GOING BACK ON THIS STATEMENT? The answer is NO.

OBVIAMENTE ESTAVA BRINCANDO. Há apenas uma pessoa para mim.

Estou aprendendo português para ti.

Isso é amor verdadeiro.

That said, I have never met Aistaraina before this game and it turns out she works basically across the street from me which is really cool so some day in the near future I will take her out on a NON ROMANTIC COFFEE DATE OKAY IT'S NON-ROMANTIC

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

628Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:23 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh wait let me do actual spec. I... haven't updated the infopost and to be honest I look at that thing and it was last updated like... 20 pages ago or something and it's just... so daunting... that I kind of don't really want to.

Anyone else is welcome to update it, or if there's enough demand I can just not sleep some night or something uh. But this is my list.

If I could vote, I wouldn't vote these people

• Kiyoko - Me. N0 NK target, currently with cinnamon bun.
  • high seraph - An actual cinnamon bun. Lucas and I are mostly aware of one another's abilities and I can vouch for his general towniness.
  • Kotakia - Bulletproof relationship alignment cop. I am firmly in the "don't lynch the cop until the cop is proven a liar" camp.
  • Cure - Cleared by Kotakia. Even if there is a tailor, Raie was Kotakia's first investigation before anyone knew Kotakia was a relationship cop, and Raie isn't a high priority tailor target anyway. If Kotakia is proven not-cop, then yeah I'll side-eye Raie, but until then I think of all of Kotakia's investigations, Raie's is the most likely to be 100% legit.
  • T3tsuya - Also cleared by Kotakia. I can see why people might have doubts about Tet based on his ability and that Tiki vote, but I think there's just way more evidence that he's town. Confessing to the N0 NK target, being open about his ability, and straight up appearing as town under investigation.
  • Rodea - Cleared by Kotakia. I currently have no reason to believe that Rodea is mafia, but of all the clears this one has the most question marks for me, so if it gets to the point where we're certain that one of Kotakia's "cleared" people must be mafia, then I'll be willing to go after Rodea, but until then let's leave him alone.
  • Rasei - Fanfic writer and every-other-night global watcher. Seems to be legit, and shared the results with town which is a very non-maf thing to do.
  • Ezreal - This is kind of a conditional addition to this list. Ezreal said they'd do a thing, so let's let them do a thing. If they don't do the thing, then we can investigate or lynch them. For what it's worth, I was leaning town on ez for spec.

If I could vote, I would not inclined to vote unless new information comes up

• Ninfia - Backed up Kotakia's results, claimed to have received Kotakia's results on T3tsuya.
  • kiku - Based on role hints in thread.
  • Aistaraina - kiku vouched for Aistar I think, and I am willing to believe kiku for the time being.
  • deo - nautilus's explanation about how it didn't make sense for a maf!deo to out the bus driver makes sense to me
  • plotstickers - Because deo vouched for plot

Which means if I could vote, I'd vote one of these people
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
Drandhal
Mr. Alice
Eleni
Chinomi
Sammiya

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

629Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:46 am

eleni

eleni

well this was obviously coming, but... nautilus nooo ;__; you were the only person i really trusted

and uhhh i feel like i've contributed enough to the thread to not be a lynch candidate, but. /o\  

anyhow, Blaire also broke up with me so i'm single now. Blaire why. </3 and um! she revealed certain details about her role to me that make me trust her for now! that being said, i don't know if she's telling the truth, so that's one caveat to keep in mind... but i'm ok with passing over her for more suspicious people at the moment.

630Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:01 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 42 HF4bNZE
I'm so sorry Eleni, I had to. ; - ;

The po-po came for me and I didn't want to get you involved. These hands are too bloody to touch the glorious you.

a.k.a. Kotakia's investigating me (I'M STILL NOT SURE IF I'M ALLOWED TO SAY THIS I'M REALLY SORRY???) and I needed to accept her confession (which was rly sad btw not even a letter??? i'm v disappoint) But I told her basically the same thing I told you, so that should get me off the suspicion list as well, unless she hecks me over.

I MISS YOU ALREADY ELENI THOSE FEW PHASES WERE SOME OF THE BEST TIMES OF MY LIFE. I FEEL BROKEN AND HOLLOW AND EMPTY WITHOUT YOU. THE WATER IS COLD AND DARK IN THIS IN THIS TWISTED HEART OF MINE NOW THAT IS HAS KNOWN THE LIGHT AND WARMTH YOU BRING. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD FEEL THIS WAY UNTIL I MET YOU. I NEVER THOUGHT I COULD FEEL THIS WAY UNTIL WE MET.

WE WILL REUNITE ONCE AGAIN! THIS I VOW! I WAS NEVER ONE TO MAKE PROMISES UNTIL YOU WALKED IN MY LIFE. I WANT TO BE ABLE TO PROMISE EVERYTHING TO YOU. WE MAY BE SEPARATED FOR NOW, BUT EVEN IF I HAVE TO BURN THROUGH MY ENTIRE TREASURY TO FIGHT MY WAY BACK TO YOU AGAIN, IT! WILL! HAPPEN! WHETHER IT BE IN THE TREACHEROUS THROES OF THIS THREAD, OR IN THE COLD EMBRACE OF DETENTION, I WANT TO BE ABLE TO HOLD YOUR TOUCH YOUR HAND ONCE MORE!
AT LEAST WE'LL ALWAYS HAVE WCDONALDS:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 42 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 52 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum