Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 53 of 63]

781Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:56 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

( ´͈ ◡ `͈ )

782Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:56 pm

nautilus

nautilus

★★★★★★★★ wrote:
票数 Vote Tally

AliceofOz VII
Luxaria III

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q Kiyoko vs no vote
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q Cure vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q Mr. Alice vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q Rasei vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q eleni vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q plotstickers vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q Tiki the Troll vs AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q Ninfia vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q Sammiya vs Luxaria AliceofOz
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q ezreal vs Luxaria
Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 XHMJc5Q deo vs AliceofOz

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Tumblr_n9cn5i69DE1ti3daro1_500

((Kiyoko will handle tallies until I wake up!))

783Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 10:57 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

ezreal wrote:OK so for lunch I roasted a whole bulb of garlic to have with my chicken because I heard roasted garlic is really good and I ate like ten cloves in about two minutes and now I feel rly sick and I googled binge eating garlic and apparently that is a thing that You're Not Supposed To Do so pls pray for my stomach while I die quietly over here

My revive was used - it didn't disappear, so I don't know why it failed.
They're dangerously delicious.

It didn't occur to me until Ninfia posted a little while ago that, DUH, of course they can communicate with nautilus. They're a medium, lol... Makes sense given their trope. I wonder if nautilus would still be considered dead if someone's channeling them, but maybe that's too convoluted a thought. Redirection sounds more likely as suggested...

In response to your question about how several of us voted, I was thinking that both Luxaria and Alice are mafia, and that the latter appears town. (My head would spin so hard if Luxaria is maf and Alice is town, lol.)

I haven't thought things through as much as I probably should. I usually work 10-12 hour days, so it's hard for me keep up and internalize what's been going on. (I actually still have some work to do.) \(@_@)/

eleni has some good points about her trope and "alignment," along with the stalling.

By confirmed active role, Kiyoko, are you referring to Rasei's list?

ezreal wrote:Also is anyone at all going to comment on that post I poured my heart into or-- oh hi plot. Baby. Love of my life.
Mmm hmm.

ezreal wrote:Seriously though what do you think about the theory that at least one harem/cheater role is mafia? I don't believe town has three cheating roles and I do suspect you more than T3t on the basis that T3t has a town clear from Kotakia.
It has some validity, but if I were to vote based on that assumption I'd say you're mafia and I don't think you are.  I'm 90% convinced you aren't unless you're wearing a really nice sheep costume.

I don't have any thoughts on T3t that I haven't already shared, unfortunately.

Did you suspect T3t and/or me when you first learned that we were harem/cheating roles? Have you entertained any scenarios for why town might have three harem/cheater roles?

WHAT IS THE POINT IN HAVING A HAREM/CHEATING ROLE WHEN EVERYONE IS DUMPING ME, LOL. deo, i was going to joke about quitting WcDonalds and going to Pentominoes. How dare you go to my future pizza competitor...

blaireni, man!! gakuen/rinmaru 5ever

(rinmaru is secretly the school photographer)

784Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:04 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

you're supposed to eat the garlic raw, ezzy

edit: that's for helping w/ flus and colds oops sorry

785Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:05 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

plotstickers wrote:By confirmed active role, Kiyoko, are you referring to Rasei's list?

Nobody cc'd the stun on Kotakia on N0 so I interpreted it as legit Alice's action. I suppose if Alice is maf, it doesn't necessarily have to be her action, just any maf action and none of the other maf would CC her, but still.

plotstickers wrote:WHAT IS THE POINT IN HAVING A HAREM/CHEATING ROLE WHEN EVERYONE IS DUMPING ME, LOL.

This is basically my favorite thing about the story of Tet's life in this game.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

786Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:06 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

I'm going to be completely honest. I'm Not active in this game because its been super mentally frustrating and I want out. People taking my posts the wrong way, just refusing to listen to my defence. I think I've addressed all questions asked of me. I did. Tell me one thing I Haven't answered. Yes, ezreal I did answer your query about tiki. It was a short answer but it still exists.

I'll try one last time to defend myself before getting lynched. Honestly Every time I check this thread I just wanna leave but I'm trying my best here. If you think I'm writing this just for pity purposes You're wrong. I'm only admitting this so You'd understand my inactivity since that is scummy. Everything I do is scummy idefk

Nautilus kept on insisting I was mafia because of my three town stun coment. So I've revealed that I was behind one of the stuns, why Can't people just come to the conclusion that I thought we had a town stun, conditional stun, my stun? And even then I Wasn't completely sure about this idea so I "backpedaled".

I protected myself last night and got into a relationship with lux.

Okay so even though kotakia, a confirmed town Investigated me and got town You're all CONVINCED I was a miller I MUST be mafia. I would really like you to vig or lynch lux next and see what you get cause There's no way mafia can tailor both of us that would simply be unbalanced. Yes town I  am ASKING you to kill both of us so you'd finally get o killing the mafia, like our success rate has been nill so far

Ah and how come this Hasn't been addressed? Actions have disappeared three times this game (or...twice since I'm obviously mafia scum and lying about the jail) and nobody has tried to raise awareness on this? Nautilus, me, and ezreal have all gotten weird disappearances on our night actions, and while yes sure a BUSSER could be redirecting this there's no way a JAIL WOULD DISAPPEAR AND A REVIVE.

If my Post has weird capitalizatipn around its because I'm on mobile like I Can't believe I actually typed this On mobile I cant

787Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:08 am

AliceofOz

AliceofOz

Also kill me first because my relationship effect can save lux from one lynch

788Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:32 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Kiyoko wrote:
plotstickers wrote:WHAT IS THE POINT IN HAVING A HAREM/CHEATING ROLE WHEN EVERYONE IS DUMPING ME, LOL.

This is basically my favorite thing about the story of Tet's life in this game.

It's like nobody wants to be willingly controlled by an all-powerful organization. Not even the masochists. They just want me to yell at them. And there are several of them. I've asked them to just conglomerate into a maso-club for me to oversee but they refused.

Though in retrospect, it's probably because they want me to hit them.

I'm not even charging for any of this. This is literally a win-win situation for anybody. I don't understand. I'm a modest and kind enough person.

The school is just corrupted beyond repair and I just have to... rule...it.

Cure wrote:
plotstickers wrote:eta: is dude cure king of the school]

YES. CRUSHES TETSUYA BENEATH MY BOOT.

I love how nobody even suggested I was King of School, and you're talking like I'm competition.

SUBCONSCIOUSLY, YOU KNOW. YOU REALLY KNOW.

DudeRaie would be a pretty tough opponent. Look, she's even catering to the masochist lobby. I'm going to have to work nights. I didn't expect to have to defend a title I did not have, this took me by surprise.

Kotakia wrote:((BUT I ALSO WANT TO DO THE ART THING TOO T3T/me otp sorry but is best tbh (also im hella tipsy y'all missing out on a good kotakia time):

SILVIA/T3T
Spoiler:

KOTAKIA/T3T (even tho i can't change ear color??)
Spoiler:

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL BTW))

Mr. Alice wrote:Oh ok, then Kotakia (the demon) is kinda hot.

Will not vote Blaire, she is correct. (Might vote Blaire later)

This is perfect and objectively the best match available. Anyone who disagrees is probably one of the people who sent Secretakia to detention.

I will find you, you bastard. Do you understand the loss in productivity you've caused me?

Countless meetings have been missed because nobody reminded me. There is a tower of paperwork building up that I fear will topple over and trap me in my office until I die in my own filth like some sort of welfare mom. And, embarrassingly, it has been so long since I've done my own laundry that I've forgotten how to do so. I have precious little time before I run out of my 30 remaining clean suits. Do you have any idea how long it's been since I've had to cook myself a meal? I had to google how to scramble an egg. This is a low point for me.

Every time I trip over a pair of underwear laying on the floor or a half-finished glass of some kind of concerningly florescent drink I am reminded she's stuck in a room with someone who might have at one point made contact with Tiki, and I inwardly weep at circumstance.

I didn't realize until she was gone how much I truly needed her.

P

Professionally.

I will bury you.

On Voting:

I would be perfectly willing to believe Luxaria is Town. Even after the blunder of the century. It was just too gigantic a play and too gigantic a post for her to have not had full confidence in it. The way I see it, it's perfectly reasonable for me to believe she had an idea and then bit down so hard on it that she physically could not shake it off. I know how that feels, as I will go through great lengths to kill Tiki all the time, every time. She likely hasn't posted since then due to being shamed and not having an excuse. I'm sure she didn't expect it to go that way.
But then again, I might be overthinking that far too much because I'm just relating it to my own experiences. She might be maf and playing us like a fiddle. If so, bravo.

I am also not willing to vote for Alice. I understand why people are voting for her. The inactivity and lack of provable role is a big factor. But my lovely assistant cleared her, and she seems perfectly willing to die to take down someone else. That's reason enough for me to look elsewhere. I admire that kind of vengeance with no regard to your personal safety.

So, at the risk of sounding like I'm repeating myself. One very simple question before I vote.

Eleni, you're on the list as having acted last night. You are jailer. You did not protect Kotakia.

Why?

789Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:39 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

T3t's post from "Countless meetings" to "I will bury you" was so hilarious that I had to put it through google translate just to listen to the voice thing say it.

Edit: So do you know how to cook eggs yet?

((I couldn't fit all of my 'reason for editing' in the box so here it is: that topic just really bothered me a lot like i've been thinking for a while now can t3t cook eggs? what kind did he go for? did he just google 'how to cook eggs'? there are so many options. like how long did it take for him to crack an egg right? did he just smash an egg on the counter? did he try to break it like they do on tv but like, stick his thumb too hard in and now he just has egg thumb? there's no feeling quite like the one where you have a thumb in an egg for that split second there's that unforgettable uncomfortable feeling like do you think he screamed? or made a face? and after that did he get shell in the egg? like can you imagine him just struggling to get egg shell out of the egg? did he put it in a pan instead of a bowl first? how do you think his first egg dish tasted. can you imagine him trying to flip an egg? that shit's hard can you imagine him failing so many times? now i'm just imagining that one naruto ninja storm game where itachi keep trying to make the perfect fried egg but he can't do it. he can't do it and eventually he runs out of eggs and chases a chicken. t3t is itachi. failing to cook an egg. ok keep trying to test the limit of your abilities.))

Last edited by Mr. Alice on Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : that topic just really bothered me a lot like i've been thinking for a while now can t3t cook eggs? what kind did he go for? did he just google 'how to cook eggs'? there are so many options. like how long did it take for him to crack an egg right? did )

790Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:25 am

eleni

eleni

going to bed and i'm just going to leave this here lmao i'll be back to actually spec tomorrow

Spoiler:

Tet, i didn't really think to because i was hoping to use my jail as a stun to hit a maf

edit also i didn't want to cancel her investigation since it's a relationship ability

791Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:32 am

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

aaaaAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMOOCHY SMOOCH SMOOCHES U!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

792Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:44 am

drandahl

drandahl

Ugh, been backreading for a while. Just jumping on here to mention I'm trying to get caught up so I can interact in-thread again.

793Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 1:45 am

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

eleni wrote:going to bed and i'm just going to leave this here lmao i'll be back to actually spec tomorrow

Spoiler:

Tet, i didn't really think to because i was hoping to use my jail as a stun to hit a maf

edit also i didn't want to cancel her investigation since it's a relationship ability

There were multiple posts asking for her protection specifically and she had already outed the important people she was talking about investigating. The loss of an investigation for the night vs the loss of an investigator forever is so clear cut a choice I can't see how you "Didnt really think to".

I mean, if it were up to just you to make that choice, yes, I could buy that.

But you were the only protection role that was outed and Kiyo was specifically asking you, the role that could protect her, to do so. That combined with what was said earlier about you being very very quick to point fingers and doubt everything relating to Kotakia and her investigation targets after it was accepted that she was a town-aligned investigator, that makes me want to vote you.

I'd like some discussion and everyone's thoughts on this on my desk by tomorrow before I make my decision. Especially since after tonight I'm going to be more or less away for a few days. I'll try to keep up, but long posts won't likely happen.

Something isn't right here. We're on the cusp of actually figuring out something and I'd like very much for us to not blow it and send yet person that could be comfortable within my influence to detention where I can't reach them.

794Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:09 am

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

eleni wrote:Tet, i didn't really think to because i was hoping to use my jail as a stun to hit a maf

I'm not sure if I remember correctly if alca-sensei has addressed this question or not (or if she can even answer this question), but how does night action priority work? Is it by time stamp, or by the power of the night action (and if this is the case, what is the power priority)?

Because if it's by time stamp, then I could see where eleni is coming from, though I would have still attempted it after seeing that Kotakia had gotten the information she needed from her investigation. However, if it's by power priority... I can understand by T3t is questioning it because I definitely agree that having a jailed cop (who would then remain alive) is still definitely better than having a dead cop.

795Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 53 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Fri Sep 11, 2015 2:44 am

Cure

Cure

AliceofOz wrote:Also kill me first because my relationship effect can save lux from one lynch

Okay, so... I really didn't want to be that guy, but if no one else is gonna be that guy, I sure as heckie will.

I'm going to be completely honest. I'm Not active in this game because its been super mentally frustrating and I want out.

Not gonna lie, it's pretty childish to decide to quit once the game starts getting tough. I skimmed the b&b thread, and you both did the exact same there as well. Once you started losing, or people started disagreeing with you both, you decided you'd rather quit than deal with losing/confrontation. That's not something that works if you're playing mafia.

People taking my posts the wrong way, just refusing to listen to my defence.

Mafia is a game about confrontation. Your posts are going to be picked apart. They'll be picked apart by townies who think you could be mafia and want to root out every inconsistency in what you write (even if you're town and that's not what you meant). They'll be picked apart by mafia who'll use any inconsistencies to make you look scummy (because that's their job). That's the way the game goes. That's the POINT of the game, even! It's a game that's all about mindgaming and casting doubt and suspicion on other people. You can't let that get under your skin. They're not personal attacks, they're people playing a game.

Mafia is not a game for thin-skinned people. The mafia club we all used to be part of collapsed because of people being too sensitive and getting upset and offended based on things that happened in game. It got so bad that certain people refused to play games with other certain people because x was mean or y was passive-aggressive and z hated both of them. I absolutely do not want that type of toxic drama-filled environment to plague this forum as well, and I'm determined to stamp out anything like that I see forming.

I think I've addressed all questions asked of me. I did. Tell me one thing I Haven't answered.

For starters, everything addressed to you during the last three phases where you've been intentionally avoiding the thread?

I'll try one last time to defend myself before getting lynched. Honestly Every time I check this thread I just wanna leave but I'm trying my best here. If you think I'm writing this just for pity purposes You're wrong. I'm only admitting this so You'd understand my inactivity since that is scummy. Everything I do is scummy idefk

I don't understand how leaving the thread for three full phases (a mod killable offense in the past, by the way) is in any way trying your best. It's avoiding the issue because you're upset and you don't want to have to actually defend yourself. It does come across as trying to get pity! You look like you're trying to make people feel bad for being suspicious of you in a game where everyone is going to intentionally try to find suspicious things in every post you make. You can't get upset about that. Well, I guess you can, but you shouldn't. People aren't trying to be mean to you or make you feel bad, they're just playing the game. You're not the only one getting suspicion thrown on them, but you (and Lux) are the only ones that are throwing the game because of it.

Yes, I did say throwing the game. Statements like this:

Yes town I  am ASKING you to kill both of us so you'd finally get o killing the mafia, like our success rate has been nill so far

and this:

Also kill me first because my relationship effect can save lux from one lynch

are throwing the game. You're intentionally quitting and making it harder for your team, regardless of what alignment you are. If either/both of you are mafia, you are significantly reducing your numbers. if either/both of you are town, you are willingly removing two people who can speculate and help figure out who the mafia are. Willingly and willfully, you are quitting the game because you're upset that you have to defend yourself. If you're town, you're straight up throwing the game. If you're mafia and this is a clever gambit, then everyone should be voting you regardless! Pity parties are a very valid mafia strategy that many have employed in the past.

Maybe you're doing this because you're just not having fun anymore, so what's the point of playing if you're not having fun, right? But consider how it's not fair to the rest of the people on your team--and the rest of the people on the opposing team. By consciously choosing to throw a pouty tantrum and quit playing, you are actively working against everything your team is trying to do and making it less fun (because it's uncomfortable when someone starts stirring up this sort of thing) and harder for them to win. It's even LESS fair to the host, who puts so much time and effort into writing roles and managing a game only for their players to decide they don't want to play anymore because people are being mean!!

I'm not antagonizing you. I don't have anything against either of you. I've never played with either of you before, and you seem to be pretty new to mafia (correct me if I'm wrong), so I want to help you avoid making bad habits before it's too late. It's just a game. No one is attacking you. If you can't stand the thought of losing, or it's frustrating if people don't believe you're 100% innocent 100% of the time, then maybe those are things you need to work on. And if you don't want to work on them, or feel like you can't, then maybe it's not the best game for you.

Tl;dr. Suck it up, or don't play mafia if you can't deal with how the game is played. I have 0 tolerance for someone who throws a fit when people aren't sunshine and roses to them in a game that is anything but that.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 53 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 58 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum