Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 44 of 63]

646Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 1:40 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 RiknJt7
WE WILL BE REUNITED SOON DEAR ELENI! (Though I understand if you have to reject/break up with me soon for investigation purposes.)
I have to wait until next phase to confess again, right? SOON. Also here, I'll help you, Nautilus (OH YOUR AVATAR IS 'GONE' I LOVE IT):

Date Night 1 w/ Eleni
I Found God
Watch your eyes it might get painful

And don't forget Tiki's beautiful masterpieces on page....25 I think?

647Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:30 pm

high seraph

high seraph

Ok class, finals are almost here, and I know some of you guys have definitely not been doing your respective homework and are falling behind (Tiki, I told you not to skip art class, jfc!) so I welcome you guys to LUCAS'S PRE-FINALS REVIEW SESSION. Please don't interrupt the class prefect ok, you can ask questions when I'm done, but pay attention first and speak up only when you are sure you are not embarrassing yourself in front of the class.

First off, let's start with reviewing the textbook "Mafia 101: Things You Should Be Paying Attention To", which was written by the Mafia God himself. Chapter one is called "Things You Can Learn from Rollover". Here we will take a look at all of the previous rollovers and try to make sense of what has happened so far by confronting this information with what has been discussed in class. If you were asleep all this time, you can borrow my own notes, since I have the habit of making notes directly on the textbook (I know, I'm sorry, it's a terrible habit. Don't ever do it on books borrowed from the library, though!!!)

ROLLOVER RECAP:

Chapter two in the textbook is "Know Thy Enemy And How They Vote". I was originally planning on explaining to the class what was the general reasoning behind the votes, but the search function in this forum is broken so let's leave it for another time. For now, feel free to browse the vote tallies for each lynch as you wish. For the record, I added two vote tallies under Day 3 - one of them is the vote tally before Luxaria initiated election day, and the second one is the final nautilus vs ezreal showdown tally.

VOTES RECAP:

Please turn to chapter three on the textbook, guys!!! Chapter three is titled "Who Do Ya Trust?", and it's about claims. Which are legit? Which are false? Idek tbh I'm just gonna dump this info on your heads.

CLAIMS RECAP:

CLASS DISMISSED BECAUSE I'M so tired I'm really not the wordy kind of speculator tbh. I hope you all use this information to graduate guys. Use it well. And please start paying attention to class. And don't do drugs.

648Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

-pats the tired thing-

It was fun to read! :)

649Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:42 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

I think at this point everyone is just waiting for rollover from N3 > D4.  Until we see the rollover information, I don't think there's much else we can rehash that hasn't already been beaten into the ground.

650Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:47 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

so FYI I'm taking my practice GRE in an hour so I am going to miss rollover plz let me somehow still be alive

i will be sending my romance in as soon as the player and alca are both online, that way if they delay i will be hella suspicious

...regarding that, I... now have a few doubts about Blaire but I can't share them on the possibility they are wrong and ruining their game.

Last edited by Kotakia on Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

651Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Good luck Kotakia!!!

652Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:05 pm

Rasei

Rasei

high seraph wrote:

- Rasei: yaoi fanfiction writer that doubles as a global watcher every other night. Also has a sisterly way of communicating with Sammie.

Rasei stands up, both hand hitting the desk.

"OBJECTION!

I never said I was a yaoi fanfiction writer! None of the couples shown are two guys. And I never remember admitting I was the writer."

She paused, and noticed no one was convince.

"Fine, maybe I am the writer. But still... It's not yaoi!"

653Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:16 pm

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Good luck on the test, Kotakia!!

Rasei, you being the writer was probably the worst-kept non-secret in the entire game so far xD

654Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:19 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Rasei wrote:I never said I was a yaoi fanfiction writer! None of the couples shown are two guys.

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

Spoiler:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

655Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:33 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

fRICK

656Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:36 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Okay, Kiyoko is a guy in all upcoming stories. ^_^

657Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:42 pm

eleni

eleni

On phone at work- Kotakia, investigate me and we can talk too?

658Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:42 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yeeesss.

Kiyoko is a girl's name so put me down as Kiyohiko okay.

659Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:46 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Okay dokay. Kiyohiko it is.

660Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 44 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Thu Sep 10, 2015 3:50 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Guys we should all make genderbent avatars in the 70 mins before rollover.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 44 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 53 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum