Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB]

+17
high seraph
eleni
Jaiser
chinomi
plotstickers
drandahl
Tiki The Troll
Kotakia
Sammiya
Rasei
Cure
Ninfia
Mr. Alice
Aistaraina
Luxaria
Kiyoko
alcasync
21 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 51]

Luxaria

Luxaria

S-sensei, I don't feel comfortable near my classmates anymore. I need an adult.

drandahl

drandahl

EDIT: Nvm. Roommate pouring drinks. I am ready...

Kotakia wrote:HEY IM THE RESIDENT DRUNK HERE

i got it from Raie and Feli those two used to play drunk constantly tbh

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Kotaki10h eyu we  caaaan

AHL

be resiant dr nks +!!

L(• ﹏ °)」

Jaiser

Jaiser

Luxaria wrote:S-sensei, I don't feel comfortable near my classmates anymore. I need an adult.

I am an adult.

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei reenter the classroom, looked at the drunk people. She turns and walks away. She does stop a second to say,

"I'm not going to need protection tonight. And I'm going to have to do something else to keep the nightmares away."

She shivers then mumbles don't watch Until Dawn most of the night... it;s bad for the sleep.

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 5 47uO9Mr
Gakuen Mafia EP09-12 [µfia end] [ENG SUB] - Page 5 Aca8ZOG

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Cure

Cure

SHRIEKSSS

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Luxaria wrote:....

Sensei's gone, but please feel free to run into my arms in her stead! >;)

(No actually I'm not sure that's such a good idea, I think you'd actually bowl me over you're 2 tall 4 me.)

Edit: Also Sammy is the princess of the pink kingdom, all hail. * A *

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

(I have a hidden weakness for games like the rinmaru ones and the Sailor Moon maker ones, a-ahahaaa. I can spend literally hours messing around on them.)

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Home now.  Drinks for a friend's birthday.  Urgh.  Going to regret this tomorrow morning at my 8AM oil change.  Little embarrassing.  In case translation was needed.

Aistaraina wrote:CHEEEERSH ITS FEODAY
"Cheers, it's Friday!"

Aistaraina wrote:The it's Fridays I'm in public I can diehard I won't
"It's Friday, I'm in public, I can do what I want."

Aistaraina wrote:I'm ab adult and no cna v e trusted with acohil. Also thanks air contest for being my griend.
"I'm an adult and can be trusted with alcohol.  Also, thanks auto correct for being my friend."

Luxaria wrote:....

Lux.  I'm sorry.  But remember -- this still isn't as bad as the time I got drunk on wine during a group Skype call and couldn't stop giggling.  And yelling all my words.

edit:  SAMMIYA.  SO.  CUTE!

eleni

eleni

I felt pressured into having gin and tonics because of you alcoholics in the thread. Shame on you all.

also /makes sparkly eyes at Ninfia and ghost!nautilus

* A* Kiyoko's fan art...!!!! WE'RE ADORABLE.

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

PEER!!! PRESSURE!!!! IS NOT!!!! GOOD!!!!

I KNOW RIGHT ALSO I WAS INFORMED THAT IT WAS NOT CHEESECAKE I WAS EATING BUT INSTEAD LEMON MERENGUE WITHOUT THE MERENGUE????

high seraph

high seraph

lmao i love where this thread is going and you guys make me thirsty at 9:30am but i need to readjust my smart boy glasses and spec for a little bit. and maybe later )MUCH LATER LIKE AT 9 *PM*) i'll join u guys for a few drinks. Also I'm sorry for not posting as frequently the last few phases, I'm dealing with a lot of stuff atm that is kind of burning me out (nothing related to the game).

Rasei's death note - There is absolutely zero reason at this point why anyone would doubt Rasei's alignment, seeing how forthcoming she has been with extremely useful information. That being said... P-Please shoot carefully! I'm confident you have learned enough from your role powers that you're in a good position to make this call.

Bus driver - ok what the heck, bus driving people in detention? Where the heck is this school's principal? I don't have any thoughts about this that haven't been already mentioned in the thread; yeah, it's definitely a mafia thing and it's going to be hurting town as long as it's active.

AliceofOz's alignment - I think my big specpost preceding Alice's lynch made it clear that I wouldn't believe whatever alignment showed up in rollover unless it said m a f i a. She could easily have been miller or tailored, so I'm willing to interpret the current ratio as 6M:11T:2N. Yay!

plotstickers

plotstickers

[I wonder if you'd get suspended for driving a bus, lol.]

Plot Stickers eyes widened at Rasei's reveal. They didn't disagree with Tiki's reaction. Just how much faith did Rasei have in the power of words? Ratting someone out was one thing and killing someone was another. If they weren't so ordinary, they'd say it was... overkill. Maybe that Death Note was like a Burn Book? (Yes, Plot Stickers enjoyed Mean Girls.)

Aistaraina

Aistaraina

Just a head's up that I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to be around for rollover. I'll try to check in via mobile, but no guarantees.

Rasei

Rasei

Well, maybe it's a stretch calling it a death note... it's more like a detention book.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 51]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 28 ... 51  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum