Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN

+6
Five
Mr. Alice
Mr. Gerbear
katze
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 8]

katagi

katagi

LET LUXXIE LIVE

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

phase end

Rollover and PMs coming soon, or some shit.

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

STORY TIME!

The Chocolate came out to play. But they know they had to act fast in order to stop Vanilla from claiming their rightful place as the most delicious of flavors. That's why they fired Alcasync and AliceofOz, and their evil mastermind, Sean Connery, hired on two new schlubs professionals to get the job done.

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN - Page 3 Hqdefault

With that, the plan was in motion.

Meanwhile, a lone Vanilla was busy playing with by himself, just looking to have a grand, old time. "I'll play a game with everyone, sure!" he said, happy as he could be.

Well, turns out, he died right as the game started. Oops.

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN - Page 3 1106

Kiyoko was stunned!
Rasei was jailed!
Mr. Gerbear has been killed! He was Soft Serve Vanilla. He was a Stunner.

V: 5 C: 2

Day 1 has begun! Phase end at 10:00 PM CST.

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

If no one has a good idea of who to lynch I have a candidate in mind but I have no particular reason to think they're maf so I'll only put their name forward if we have no other leads.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

wow thanks

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Gerbear wrote:wow thanks

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN - Page 3 Sticker-35mm_participationaward

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

question--if people die, will their actions still count or nah? cuz like (in the game before i think??) they could go through even though a person died and i didnt realize that could even be a thing

Last edited by Mr. Aliss on Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fat thumb grammar)

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

MR. GERBEAR!!! OUR TITLE MUST SURELY BE CURSED! FOR I, TOO, WAS THE FIRST TO FALL IN TIKI'S PREVIOUS VANILLA GAME!

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Aliss wrote:MR. GERBEAR!!! OUR TITLE MUST SURELY BE CURSED! FOR I, TOO, WAS THE FIRST TO FALL IN TIKI'S PREVIOUS VANILLA GAME!

MR. ALICE!!! WHO WOULD DO SUCH A THING AGAINST THE PEOPLE OF OUR TITLE. I AM UPSET

katagi

katagi

oh!! blaire's point is a good one. i wasn't in the previous game but it's a very valid question

anywayi iguess that's SORT OF a soft clear against rasei... at least for now? like if i'm correct rasei is slightly less likely to be maf right?

also i just noticed the rollover image is a fucking doorstop holy shit

katagi

katagi

sorry if i'm dumb i haven't played in MONTHS crie

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Mr. Aliss wrote:question--if people die, will their actions still count or nah? cuz like (in the game before i think??) they could go through even though a person died and i didnt realize that could even be a thing

People who are targeted for a kill can still their action off, pending stuns, jails, etc.

high seraph

high seraph

vote: Five

y u visitan

(ive been waiting for my own y u visitan moment my entire life)

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Sup good morning. I'm guessing Lucas is hinting watcher/tracker or some shit so I'm down to vote Five.

This is entirely based off the VERY MINIMAL INFORMATION I HAVE TO WORK WITH IN THREAD and very subject to change.

Currently unwilling to vote:
Kiyoko (me, also did not send the NK)
Rasei (did not send the NK)
katagi (I may be misinterpreting something tho)
high seraph

Neutral:
Mr. Alice

Willing to vote:
Katze
Five
Mysterious person I have a lead on which could be any of the above people but who is not necessarily mafia

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

oh lucas i'm so proud of you for having a y u visitan moment omg

also that seems pretty solid? i'd like to hear from five first though

does anyone know the math on the game, like...sincee it's so small, how many mislynches we have? i'm awful at this stuff

also why is katze on your list? just curious!!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum