Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vanilla! 2: Revenge of the Chocolate - VANILLA WIN

+6
Five
Mr. Alice
Mr. Gerbear
katze
Kiyoko
Tiki The Troll
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Luxaria

Luxaria

~ VANILLA ! OF THE EVENING TALLY ~
~~ )# ~~~ ~ ~!@# ~
|
|
|
|
~~~|

HiGH SeRApH wantssummadat FiVe
|
|

fIVE ~ YUM

Last edited by Luxaria on Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

katagi wrote:does anyone know the math on the game, like...sincee it's so small, how many mislynches we have? i'm awful at this stuff

also why is katze on your list? just curious!!

(current) > 5:2
(mislynch) > 4:2
(NK) > 3:2
(mislynch [MYLO]) > 2:2

Katze's on my list through process of elimination

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Five

Five

Since I don't think I've seen anyone mention it yet, Kiyoko and Rasei can't be mafia together because they were both stunned and there are only two mafia. I'm not likely to vote for either of them because with only two mafia the odds that a mafia was stunned and didn't send the NK are lower than usual. Since we've got a dead town stunner on our hands it makes the most sense for the jailer to be mafia, so I'm kinda especially not inclined to vote for Rasei (though it could've been the old "jail your teammate n0" routine, but how often does that actually happen? I'm not sure.)

Re: visitan: I didn't do anything that had anything that had any effect on the game last night or ever will, so don't worry about that.

katze

katze

oh my god that tally...

also I didn't know when rollover was supposed to be so I didn't get to put in any actions last night like i wanted to. so I didn't act at all.

katagi

katagi

hang on so, is it better to NL in a situation like this? I'm sorry i'm being really dense, it's been a hot minute

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

kicks leg up why am I on your neutral list!!

i'm not accusing, i'm just curious (also i want 2 feel special ok ; A;)

nEVER NO LYNCH PLEASE!

high seraph

high seraph

ok so five is openly lying in thread and should be lynched.

Full disclosure, both Blaire and Five were visitan Gerry on N0 (which sheds some more light on Blaire's previous posts), and I don't really have a good reason to think that Five is mafia over Blaire in such a scenario. However, I tried to gamble with my vote and I guess it paid off. Five is mafia :)

Now, Kiyo did some maths and concluded that we can only mislynch once. But if Five flips town, then the mafia is definitely Blaire, and lynching her during the MYLO phase will, essentially, reset the ratio by pushing the MYLO phase back by one. I think.

katze

katze

Hmm, ninja'd by lukas, but... you make a fair point.

I was gonna say how i don't feel comfortable lynching anybody because i have no personal lead on anybody either way, but if what you're saying is true, then i'd be willing to vote either five or blaire. More on five than blaire at the moment, though. Perhaps not fair reasons, but... sorta meta.

katagi

katagi

i always feel bad lynching five so early bc shes. she always gets this thing happening to her. but lucas's post is very convincing uhhh

rollover is in... 4 hours 15 minutes ish?? love the last minute bandwagonsz

katagi

katagi

last minute "ish"

katagi

katagi

i find it vaguely interesting that (if i recall correctly) both of lucas's maf suspects are on people who are very strongly anti-NL though

(but i guess we are all anti-NL to some degree)

katze

katze

Ugh.... i don't know what to do.....

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm pretty down to try this.

vote: Five

That said, I feel that it was pretty obvious that Lucas was claiming watcher and if Five did send the NK on Gerry I feel like Five would know they'd been seen and would try to hint doctor/cop or something like that. I'd be down to switch this to Blaire though.

Mr. Aliss wrote:kicks leg up why am I on your neutral list!!

idk man, gut reads? You're back on the "would vote" list if that makes you feel better.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

katagi

katagi

muhh i'm gonna do my usual disclaimer of "I'll be here until rollover so I'm willing to change this and see which direction it goes" but

i'm sorry fivey!!! vote: five

katagi

katagi

WHERE'S EEVERYONE EELSE THO

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum