Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB]

+22
Kotakia
Ardonye
Cure
Rodea
lulu
kiku
plotstickers
Sammiya
chinomi
Rasei
eleni
Mr. Alice
drandahl
high seraph
Jaiser
nautilus
AliceofOz
Tiki The Troll
Luxaria
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
26 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Go down  Message [Page 54 of 57]

796Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:21 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

Luxaria wrote:That chart is beautiful, though if I were to make one suggestion, I think T3tsuya should be in a relationship with himself. Just feels like it fits, noncanonically.

I'd argue it fits canonically.
Also, weird seeing my name mentioned as an example...twice... But also, uh...you forgot me saying no to Rasei. >.<

But, uh, hey, maybe you can just use a club symbol for her and i, other other relationships that are just kinda, "settled for being friends?"

WHY AM I THE HEARTBREAKER?

797Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:33 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

OHAYOU GOZAIMASU.

@drandahl: Maybe if you were more active, Never-Posts-And-Always-Gets-Inactivity-Lynched-On-D1-kun.

re: Alignments between pairings
I think there are bound to be relationship effects that benefit one's partner and relationship effects that are more "selfish" and help a player at the expense of one's partner. I can see both on both sides. That said, due to the possibility of investigative relationship effects, I think mafia would be more cautious about on confessing to town or accepting confessions to town. For that reason, I'm actually not really side-eyeing any N0 pairings, especially since a lot of them seem to have been negotiated pre-game before any real maf strategizing could occur. (e.g. Blaire/eleni, me/Lucas)

What happens if I vote
I lose my role power and become vanilla and I'd rather that not happen.

Link to Cinnamon Bun's Chart

The Facts:

Hints and claims:

ACTUAL CURRENT RELATIONSHIPS:

Relationship Timeline:

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

798Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:58 am

deo

deo

yeah I have been mostly inactive because of school but with today being Labor Day and I have nothing to do I should be able to post today!! /w\

anyway.... it appears in my, um.... quest to get to know everybody there was a certain someone!! who is new here and I had the chance to talk to... over lunch at the new Subhey down the street from our school and may have graduated from being just a kouhai

yes....

799Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 8:59 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Deo are you with plot

Is your oneechan okay with you dating

800Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:09 am

nautilus

nautilus

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 UwQ3ZnE..............................................

Who is this person.

I hope you're not doing anything inappropriate, deo.
((WcDonalds and Subhey, truly the anime fast food places that we need.

The only unpaired players according to Lucas' chart (assuming no one has secretly broken up) are:
Rasei
Plotstickers
Kiku
Rodea
Aistaraina
adawg
drandahl

... I dunno what to think of Tiki/Jaiser since neither of them have outright said they're paired, but that really leaves only this 7. It'll explain who Plot's confession is from, anyways.

@Kiyoko - Holy shit that's... really terrible. The more we know, I guess?

Also: heads up but I`ll be gone from now until close to rollover, so if anyone has any questions for me I`ll answer whenever I get back.))

Last edited by n★utilus on Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

801Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:14 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I do appreciate Lucas' wonderful chart right there.

And yes, I'm sure there are +/0 kind of roles for mafia pairings where they gain a lot through having a town companion. Hopefully it's the same on our side.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

802Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Typed this on my phone... Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:35 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

(I didn't expect nautilus-senpai to be such a busybody... I guess they really like taking care of people. They're responsible for training the new employees at WcDonalds after all...)

"Ha-ha, don't joke around like that, senpai. We're supposed to keep things strictly professional at work. Strictly professional!"

Plot Stickers rubbed the back of their neck and lowered their gaze.  "...Aren't confessions supposed to be private? It takes a lot of courage to tell someone how you feel."

Plot wasn't sure why everyone cared so much about couples at this school. Sure people claimed to grow stronger because of love all the time, but wasn't "the power of love" just a really huge cliche? Then again, people can be positive and negative influences...

Plot Stickers' eyes became swirls. Could they be a good or bad influence? Wouldn't that be really conceited?? "I mean no disrespect to d... Um, I know I don't stand out and that I'm not special, but I swear I'm not a bad person!"

Plot Stickers gulped in an effort to swallow the deo-san down their throats. (Whew, that was close. Privacy is important. But wait a second, did Kiyoko-senpai say oneechan? Did nautilus-senpai ever mention having a brother? They don't talk much at work...

Ahh, I know senpai isn't as harsh as they look unless I put the wrong amount of ketchup on a patty, but I also have no idea how protective they may or may not be around their sibling?! That sword isn't just a prop, right! It isn't just a prop!)

[And yes, I'll confirm that I received a confession from deo. I think Kotakia is the only other transfer student in the game. I Can't Believe My Senpai's Little Brother Is This Cute.]

803Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 9:36 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

@nautilus: It's not that bad actually, the ability and relationship effect make up for my inability to vote, so I can still help out behind the scenes. N-not that I want to help you guys of course.

Still on sporadic mountain internet, will update info post when I get to a computer.

804Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:14 am

high seraph

high seraph

Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 9UgMsH4
Yes good it makes my heart glad to see everyone appreciates the fruits of my extensive research and I'm sorry for the few inconsistencies pointed out?? I edited some info into that post and I might update the chart itself in the future, but my main objective with the chart was to give us something that could let us see the big picture in a more visual format. In that sense, it should go together with Kiyoko's accumulated information posts.

Also I like drawing charts they are actually really really helpful to me ok. I didn't find out Kiyoko's killer in B&B mafia by chance.
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 MR5fnjw
drandahl wrote:2. The rollover text doesn't really sound like a romantic motivator. This may be Alca-sensei wanting to keep things balanced, but this leans me away from a relationship-originating alignment flip.
I know I've said I would... stop trying to look too deep into rollover flavor, but I think drandahl's observation is actually pretty interesting. The flavor makes it seem like mysterious voice 4 is talking directly to mysterious voice 5, and there is nothing very romantic about it; if the newly recruited mafia had fulfilled a condition, or if it was an effect of a relationship, I think it would be worded a little differently?? Idk lmao
Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 MR5fnjw
n★utilus wrote:I figure it would be advantageous for mafia to pair with town quickly to take advantage of them or wait until the right moment, rather than staying single.

UMM I can see how mafia would probably receive some benefits from their relationship powers, but I think the whole process of choosing who to pair with would be collectively discussed and carefully thought out so... It wouldn't surprise me if the mafia initially wanted to stay safe from any investigation side-effects, honestly, and avoid pairing up during the earlier phases.

And hello deo!!! glad to see you with the rest of the class.

805Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:17 am

Jaiser

Jaiser

plotstickers wrote:I think Kotakia is the only other transfer student in the game

[raises an eyebrow and stamps a hoof]

http://jack-kaiser.deviantart.com/

806Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:21 am

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Sorry! Don't step on me! Too many people go to this school! (Ignore the fact that there's only one class in this school.)]

807Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:22 am

Cure

Cure

Heads up that I'm helping a friend move today and will only have access to the forum from my phone. Which is really tedious and it keeps glitchig and lagging as I try to type this. Basically I'll try to keep up reading if I get a chance but I probably won't be able to post until after I get home tonight.

808Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:38 am

adawg

adawg

I'm... here .. *pants*

I frantically skimmed 20+ pages of this thread to catch up and I think i'm more confused than i was initially????

re: relationships---- i haven't confessed yet (i just sent one out before i finished catching up tho???/ so it ended up being moot welp)... EDIT: and i'm not cool enough to be confessed to uvu
although apparently i'm not very good at helping ohters along in their relationships either

ummmm and then i have nothing much else to contirubte about anything except
1) didn't sensei say that she'd include little hints in the flavor text?? or am i completely and totally off the mark
2) i think that maybe we'll have to wait until d2 rollover text to figur eout more about our mysterious fanfiction writer
3) wh-what if kiyo was the one who got taken to the dark side :C

809Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 10:53 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

THEN IT'D BE DISNEY MAFIA ALL OVER AGAIN AND I'M NOT MAFIA THIS TIME SO THAT WOULD BE TERRIFYING

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

810Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] - Page 54 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP01-EP03 [ENG SUB] Mon Sep 07, 2015 11:02 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm not going to bother defending myself from "What if Kiyo was converted" because I could easily turn it around and say "What if Ada was converted."

If we go with the theory that the convert is now vanilla, I can at least prove to Lucas that I still have both my role power and relationship ability. This is of course contingent on people trusting Lucas but we already established that it didn't make sense for him to confess and then NK me in the same night if he was mafia, so even if he is the convert (which I can verify if he still has his power after tonight), at the very least Lucas and I can't both be mafia.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 54 of 57]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55, 56, 57  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum