Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB]

+21
AliceofOz
Sammiya
Jaiser
high seraph
eleni
lulu
Rodea
Kotakia
deo
T3tsuya
Rasei
drandahl
Luxaria
Tiki The Troll
Mr. Alice
chinomi
nautilus
plotstickers
Ninfia
Kiyoko
alcasync
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 63  Next

Go down  Message [Page 26 of 63]

376Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:07 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

I mean WCS if Alice and alca aren't around, I can investigate someone else during the remaining day phase if I change it before alca gets back. /shrug It's up to you guys, I'm just your demonic cat tracker.

Also what's most important this phase is to A) Figure out who was online during that very short phase as that alone is our stunner/NK sender/phase ender (I'm unsure if Rasei's watchlist was all for last night or for the whole game so far) and B) use Rasei's watchlist to figure out some of the mafia. Why is this being ignored?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

377Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:34 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

I've decided that I give up on replying to everyone at the moment. too much is going on and I'd like to bring something productive to the table.

Kotakia is not lying about getting results. I know for a fact that she got results about T3t, and I know that it said something along the lines of "you get the feeling this one is Town" or something of that nature. I obvs can't quote the direct message but T3t's name was there and so was the word town. I obvs can't quote the message directly because of rules, otherwise I would.

Therefore I'm 100% in the Kotakia squad because she's being honest about something I can verify and I can't see any reason for her to be lying about the other stuff.

also I'm actually jealous about other people's roles from what they're hinting... Mine is such a shot in the dark. (thankfully I guess, ghosts can see in the dark.) also, there is another part of my role that Nautilus is aware of, so I think that at this point that's all I'm willing to hint about my own abilities.

http://www.ninfia.tumblr.com

378Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:35 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

yes thank that is also why when people would suggest T3T was neutral I shot that down hard.

I'm... curious about your role but literally idec rn because hey you got the thing.

379Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:36 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 9yRCxD8
I got the thing...!

380Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:39 pm

Kotakia

Kotakia

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Tumblr_n5xqi5SbA01qeip53o1_1280

no but i should be in bed but the fact that everyone's got this obsession w/ my role and NO ONE??? IS GOING AFTER THE PEOPLE WHO WE CAN EASILY NARROW DOWN TO MAFIA BASED ON ACTIVITY DURING THE SMALL NIGHT PHASE??? why

literally going to keep me up tonight tbh

381Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:41 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Sleep tight, nautilus!

People I don't plan on voting for this phase because reasons

Kiyoko - target of N0 NK, helpful info posts -- it'd probably be super suspicious if Kiyoko stopped doing these in the future. Thanks for all the hard work you do!

High Seraph & T3tsuya - As Kiyoko said previously, it doesn't really make sense for mafia to NK and confess to the same person within the same night. I hope I didn't completely misremember what happened, lol.

Rasei - Mostly because of her role claims and how harmless fanfic.exe seems to be.

Deo - He is my kouhaibito and based on what we know about each other, I'm pretty certain I can trust him.

Ezreal - Nothing new here, I just don't think mafia would vote the way Ezreal did on D1.

Kotakia - Kind of a ??? for me, but you're far from a priority lynch!

"idk they don't feel mafia"
Nautilus
Eleni

These people would be rich if they got paid by the word
T3tsuya
Luxaria

Everyone not on the first two lists is a ??? to me. For what it's worth, I do think chinomi and Tiki are playing a little differently compared to how they were in the previous game as maf. (Games in Tiki's case.) Granted, I was very busy then, so my observations might not be very helpful where their play styles are concerned. Not to mention people sometimes experiment from game to game. Also, Drandahl seems more active this time around as well.

For now I'll place a tentative vote for AliceofOz because I think it's unlikely I'll get to vote tomorrow. I'm willing to change it if my availability improves and something pops up between now and rollover, though.

And Kotakia, are you saying to see who was online and posting around that time frame?]

382Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:50 pm

Ninfia

Ninfia
Admin

Kotakia wrote:Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Tumblr_n5xqi5SbA01qeip53o1_1280

Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 637

pretend my tablet wasn't on the fritz and I coloured over this to look like us.

also I guess at this point I should vote for Alice? I didn't see an up to date vote tally and i have school tomorrow so I don't really care to go hunting for it. I guess I can just vote before class/on mobile tomorrow.

383Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:58 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I figure I owe you guys a long, Kiyo-style tl;dr post. I'm a little drained tonight and so I'll just give the thoughts off the top of my head for now and go through later with the more thorough analysis.

Also it seems like a lot of people are not sure how to handle this phase and that's kind of throwing off my mojo a bit so where is the fan art I think this thread needs more fan art. Especially since alca won't be back til morning and it seems we're kind of at an impasse until we can get some questions answered, so I'm all for stalling with some fun fluff.

Okay I was writing this post but it got too long and rambly I'm really tired and I'm putting shit in spoiler tags and tl;drs at the bottom just read the tl;drs I guess

On Kotakia
Spoiler:

tl;dr Don't lynch the cop claim.

On AliceofOz and Tiki
Spoiler:

tl;dr I don't think both Tiki and Alice are town. I also don't really believe Tiki's claim. I could be wrong about this. If Alice turns up town I really do think we need to somehow find a way to kill Tiki.

On... what else is there even to have thoughts on let me make this list

Won't vote
Kiyoko
high seraph
Kotakia
Cure
T3tsuya
Rodea
Rasei
Ninfia

Not inclined to vote
Nautilus
Ezreal
Luxaria

idk
Tiki The Troll
AliceofOz
Drandahl
Mr. Alice
Eleni
Chinomi
Sammiya
Plotstickers
Deo
Kiku
Aistaraina

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

384Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:11 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Kiyoko wrote:Also it seems like a lot of people are not sure how to handle this phase and that's kind of throwing off my mojo a bit so where is the fan art I think this thread needs more fan art. Especially since alca won't be back til morning and it seems we're kind of at an impasse until we can get some questions answered, so I'm all for stalling with some fun fluff.

slides in hi i heard you wanted more fanart and fun fluff because the first i got, the second I AM ALL ABOUT FUN FLUFF but i slipped in a little somethin somethin 4 u in here kiyo let's see if u catch it

I WAS SAVING THIS FOR N2 OR D3 BECAUSE OF TIMING BUT IF YOU ASK, YOU JUST MIGHT RECEIVE:

385Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:28 pm

chinomi

chinomi

OH MY GOD I TOOK A BREAK FROM THE THREAD BECAUSE OF OFFLINE STRESS CRAWLING INTO MY MAF GAME AND MAKING ME STRESSED BUT I COME BACK AND SEE THIS CUTE PICTURE OF MY TRASHY WCDONALDS SELF THIS IS SUCH A GREAT PICTURE THANK YOU FOR DRAWING IT!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll have game-related stuff to say later once i collect myself I JUST WANTED TO SHOW MY GRATITUDE.

386Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:29 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

[Honestly, right now I'm starting to wonder if it's possible Tiki is trying to throw suspicion on AoZ since people have brought up them possibly being team mates, her having a powerful ability, and the possibility that she counts as two mafia... Eh, I don't want to think too hard right now since I'm about to go to bed and so much has happened these past couple of hours.

Ah, cute fanart... *7*

Also, I'd totally enjoy a bunch of Gakuen Mafia games. ;__;]

387Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:31 pm

Mr. Alice

Mr. Alice

Th-thank you I'm sorry that you couldn't come out cooler, Chi. ; o ;

And also thank you Plotty, you're slotted to be in pt. 2, since I remember you making your avatar in a uniform before?? I couldn't remember the full circumstances of it so I was gonna go with 'a vague, plotty-like figure' haha oops.

388Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

BLAIRE THAT IS SO CUTE UGHH. /pets your art ;__;

Oh but I've mentioned this to a lot of people 1:1 but yeah sure let me make an actual announcement in thread.

We're thinking of running a bunch of versions (seasons) of Gakuen Mafia with hosts/teachers swapping out so that everyone can get a chance to play, and each game maybe having a different theme (e.g. Valentines Day, Club Day, etc.) No guarantees that each game will have the same mechanics and also no guarantees that each game will get a visual novel, but there's been enough interest that I think this will be a thing again in the future.

389Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:35 pm

chinomi

chinomi

Kiyoko wrote:BLAIRE THAT IS SO CUTE UGHH. /pets your art ;__;

Oh but I've mentioned this to a lot of people 1:1 but yeah sure let me make an actual announcement in thread.

We're thinking of running a bunch of versions (seasons) of Gakuen Mafia with hosts/teachers swapping out so that everyone can get a chance to play, and each game maybe having a different theme (e.g. Valentines Day, Club Day, etc.) No guarantees that each game will have the same mechanics and also no guarantees that each game will get a visual novel, but there's been enough interest that I think this will be a thing again in the future.

i'm MORE than interested - esp. if we can make new students/OCs!

390Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] - Page 26 Empty Re: Gakuen Mafia EP04-EP08 [ENG SUB] Tue Sep 08, 2015 11:36 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Man if we run another gakuen maf, I'm making the asshole harem character because Tet is having way too much fun over there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 26 of 63]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 44 ... 63  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum