Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN!

+5
Cthulhuhoop
Kotakia
Sammiya
Kiyoko
alcasync
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 9]

16Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sat Jun 06, 2015 7:52 am

alcasync

alcasync

Kiyoko wrote:What's the priority of wolfnoms

Ummm given that the ratio is I think going to be 2:6 and town has investigation and a doctor, I'm going to say that the Big Bad Wolf's ability has highest priority and can't be protected against.

Kiyoko wrote:Also, what happens if two people kill each other in a phase?

Both people die.

Edit: Oh no, a pagetop. Oh well. Signups are closing in half an hour!

Sending out role PMs now! I'll post rollover when I'm done. nvn

Okay all PMs sent. I was copy pasting a lot so if I made any grammar mistakes don't make fun of me. And also um don't say your PM has a grammar mistake because you're not allowed to talk about your role PM itself. Okay posting rollover now!

17Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:37 am

alcasync

alcasync

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 2UqrH1C

Once upon a time, there lived a girl who was loved by all. Her grandmother gave her a hood of red velvet, and she wore it so often she became known as Little Red Riding Hood. One day, her mother gave her a basket of food and wine to deliver to her grandmother with a warning not to stray off the main road in the forest. “There are dangerous creatures who lurk in the woods,” she said. So with the basket in her hand, Little Red set off down the road to her grandmother’s home.

This is where our story begins.

NIGHT ZERO START
RATIO 2:6

Day 1 begins in 24 hours, at 8:30am PST on Sunday, June 7.

Last edited by alcasync on Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total

18Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sat Jun 06, 2015 8:40 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

NIGHT ZERO HYPE

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

19Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:15 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Rasei leans against a tree, whistling a soft town as she watches as people come and people go.

20Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:09 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Nope no name yet.

21Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:05 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Little_red_riding_hood_and_the_wolf__by_sweetrevenge09-d6yu450
(setting the tone)

22Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

still a better love story than twilight

23Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:30 am

alcasync

alcasync

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 6b74326486962c065687a68cb22b24f2

SAMMIYA was eaten. There's no trace of them left.
NAUTILUS was killed. They were a TOWNSPERSON. They were TOWN.

DAY ONE START
RATIO 2:4

Night 1 begins in 24 hours, at 8:30am PST on Monday, June 8.

24Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:41 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Holy crap, is it MYLO already?

I guess given power roles we might be okay, but. Hmm... Even if Sammie was a power role, that still leaves us the other two.

I find nautilus as a NK target (I'm assuming, unless the wolfnoms is in place of the NK or unless for some reason maf didn't send in the NK and the vig is trigger-happy) really interesting, especially considering Sammie was the other target. I'm not sure if mafia deliberately picked a newbie and a vet as targets or if they were just randomly targeted.

Damn, alca, why is your rollover so early? I can't think coherently enough to do a tl;dr right now, I'm going to go get a coffee.

25Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:08 am

nautilus

nautilus

Oh no :( Good luck, town! I believe in you!

26Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:39 am

Megrid

Megrid
Admin

:< RIP Sammiya and Nautilus...

I'm feeling it's a bit too early to want to vote on anyone in particular yet. I agree with Kiyoko that Nautilus is either an NK or Vig target and Sammiya was eaten by Bigby, but otherwise, that's about all I got. I wanna watch what else people have to add to this.

http://falconinthesky.deviantart.com

27Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sun Jun 07, 2015 10:27 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

What else is there to say at the moment?

vote: Megrid.

28Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:05 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

I...

what?

Man maybe I am just not very good at time but I am honestly confused how we're D1 already. I feel like I missed a ton with my whole 'spend one last night in PA with boyfriend and then get on a plane to Louisiana this morning' thing.

Ok so we know Sammie was eaten by the wolf and that Nat was likely the NK (at least, I hope our vig wouldn't have acted N0 with no prompting. That'd make them... a lone wolf /badumtsh).  I hope Sammie was just a regular town and not someone important since we have no idea who they are because of being devoured.

Hrm... is anyone good at analyzing scat?

@Cth: Is that a usual push to talk vote or is there something deeper going on?

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

29Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:22 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Yo, heading to my parents' place for a bit so I'll be out for a little while, but as a reminder to the whole thread,

alcasync wrote:You can change your vote only once per phase.

30Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 2 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Sun Jun 07, 2015 11:25 am

alcasync

alcasync

Nobody post, I want pagetop!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum