Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN!

+5
Cthulhuhoop
Kotakia
Sammiya
Kiyoko
alcasync
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 9]

61Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 am

drandahl

drandahl

Thanks Kotakia and Rasei. It was oversight on my part, not asking for clarification sooner.

On this note: Kotakia, who do you suspect at this point?

EDIT: I am the top-vote prince! Do I need to do anything special?

Last edited by drandahl on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:16 am; edited 1 time in total

62Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:11 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Right so. I basically just got back from my ingress thing and I finished updating my other thread and all that and I am half asleep, BUT. I don't like how little discussion is going on here. We NL'd on day 1 and the only people who threw down actual votes were Cthulumints on Megrid and Rasei on Cthulumints for voting Megrid, and then me on Rasei for voting Cthulumints for voting Megrid, which, while all valid votes, didn't really generate any conclusive reads for me, so.

I'm doing the thing.

In case I die, here are Kiyo's thoughts on all of the players thus far:

Kiyoko
This person spends way too much time playing ingress and really should have thought things over before putting her own rollover at 9pm during prime ingress time.

Kotakia
I have no real opinion on Kotakia yet. She voted NL during the last phase so that no one would force a last minute tie. At the time, the only other vote was my vote on Rasei, so at the very least she didn't seem to think Rasei should be lynched.

Cthuluhoop
Leaning town, I think. Well. There's the off chance I discussed that Cthulumints is mafia and did a vote that might have looked like a detective vote in order to try to ferret out the actual detective, but his behavior afterwards in explaining his vote didn't really make me feel like that's what he's doing. For what it's worth, I think it was a genuine townie attempt at fostering discussion. Which it did.

Changing his vote to NL also seems a bit town to me, just because at that time it was a three way tie between Megrid, Rasei and NL, and I seriously doubt it was a "save the mafia partner on the chopping block" NL vote because the three of them (Cthulumints, Megrid, Rasei) all voted for one another which makes it not likely that Cthulumints is mafia with either Megrid or Rasei imo. Ugh. This paragraph is turning into a lot of words and none of it is getting across the point I think it should get across.

tl;dr not suspicious of Cthulumints atm

Rasei
I found Rasei's vote on Cthulumints and then her no-vote-and-run kind of really odd at the time, especially since it locked her vote in on a NV. But I'm willing to believe this is due to her being used to a different style of game, where NV has a different connotation. So while I don't necessarily think Rasei is town, I'm not really eyeing her anymore.

Megrid
I don't really have any opinions on Megrid right now either. I'll have to reread her posts when I'm more awake because I actually don't really remember them.

drandahl
Came in late, didn't actually vote. While I do know he is genuinely busy, I feel like given the lack of discussion in this game compared to the very small sample size of the two other games going on, mafia's primary strategy here is to try to lay low. Nothing in his post really makes me suspicious of him, just the convenience of the late timing and not voting and all. But again, I know he's irl busy so it's not enough to get me to advocate a lynch on him.

Jesus christ why did I think it'd be a good idea to write this post, it says nothing helpful. I'm sorry. I'm really tired. Going to bed. If I'm up before rollover and awake enough to post I will try again. If I'm not up before rollover, then I will try again after rollover provided I am not dead.

Edit: ninja'd by drandahl, hi.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

63Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:29 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

@drandahl

I'm a bit suspicious of Cth rn because he usually comes in and explains things during the night that he did in the day but he hasn't yet, but it could be general business on his part.

I'm also a bit suspicious of Rasei, because I can't shake the 'is this a new town player or a new player feigning ignorance being coached by their mafia partner'. I'm more concerned with Rasei than Cth at this point, but I'm not really sure on either.

http://kotakia.tumblr.com

64Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:31 am

alcasync

alcasync

Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Y9z3l5F

MEGRID was killed. They were a TOWNSPERSON. They were TOWN.

DAY TWO START
RATIO 2:3

Night 2 begins in 24 hours, at 8:30am PST on Wednesday, June 10.

65Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:36 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Aaaaaand we're in LYLO. Alright, everyone, let's get to actual discussion today (that come 4 PM CST I won't be able to respond to until like 11 PM CST), we need to lynch maf to have a chance at winning.

66Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:44 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Morning routine. Wake up. Update mafia stuff. Regret staying up til 3am last night.

Right so does anyone have any really strong suspicions about anybody right now because it is kind of LYLO or whatever the phrase is where if we don't lynch a mafia today we lose and everything is terrible.

I really, REALLY want a discussion today before people start voting because we only have one vote change and let's not get locked into NL or NV or something like that. Or I guess we can get locked into NL if we're convinced the vig and doctor are alive and trustworthy but if we go straight down the NL route without discussing things I am going to be really upset.

I honestly have zero idea why Megrid was killed. I'll think about it later. Too tired now.

MY COMPUTER IS FREEZING UP AND IT HAS TAKEN ME FOREVER TO WRITE THIS POST apparently neither my computer nor myself can handle mornings.

I'm going to head to work, get a coffee, and realistically probably not get back to the thread until lunchtime PST.

Ninja'd hi kotakia

67Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:57 am

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I had tragic business to attend to last night phase and was in no mood to post.

The detective may be able to help us but seeing as it is lylo, it would be easy for the mafia to try and counter-claim or if Sammiya was the detective they could take Sammiya's place.

I don't have much to go on at this point so I suggest instead we do a mass claim. One of the mafia will be able to hide behind whatever role Sammiya had but, the other one would have to claim the same role as someone else. If two people claim the same role, we will know that one of them is mafia since there is only 1 townsperson left. That gives us a better chance off lynching mafia then I have right now.

I am the last townsperson.

68Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:06 am

Kotakia

Kotakia

Yikes, sorry to hear, Cth.

We should only have one dual counter claim, yea? Since you're townsperson, then we need detective and vig. So end of the day it should be down to whichever two people are CCing each other. We can definitely push it to RNG then.

Come in my children, I've baked some lovely cookies. I haven't really invited the right person lately and it's so frustrating. Ah well, at least I can protect myself tonight giving myself away now.

69Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:07 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm... okay I've been thinking about the benefits and risks of claiming. If we manage to find a mafia today, then there's no way to prove which of the remaining players are the wolf in sheep's clothing. Assuming everyone else is telling the truth, then mafia straight up knows everyone's roles and the game gets very hard for town after that point. That said, the game is already very hard for town as it is LYLO, and narrowing down mafia to a 50% chance and then possibly winging it next phase seems better than just winging it now.

I think everyone should trust Cthulumints because Cthulumints is town. I should know, because I investigated him N0.

My second investigation was on Megrid in hopes that if Megrid turned up maf then that'd put some suspicion on Rasei for voting Cthulumints for voting Megrid, and because out of everyone in thread, Megrid had the least substantial posts so far (mostly being busy and talking about how she was busy), which made her hardest for me to read. BUT WE CAN SEE HOW WELL THAT WORKED OUT.

So there we have it.

If we get a mafia today and I die in the night, then it's a 1:2 ratio with one confirmed town, and I hope Cthulumints has good intuition. If we get a mafia today and Cthulumints dies during the night, then I'll have my report telling me who the last maf is and it's game.

KOTAKIA STOP NINJA'ING ME THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS PHASE.

70Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:10 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

Oh and I was going to say this at the beginning of my last post but forgot. @Cthulumints, I hope everything is okay. I know you're the type to keep to yourself but if you ever need support or anything, we're all here for you.

71Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:57 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Rasei will be unable to post today due to something coming up for her.

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

72Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:32 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

Rasei not being able to post interferes with the mass claim strategy. Can we get a phase extension?

73Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:37 pm

alcasync

alcasync

I'm willing to grant a 24 hour phase extension if other players agree.

74Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:43 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'm all for phase extension so that Rasei can get a chance to post.

Although this brings up the question. Cthulumints, what would you suggest we do if not everybody claims? Vote the non-claimers?

75Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! - Page 5 Empty Re: Red Riding Hood Mafia - TOWN WIN! Tue Jun 09, 2015 3:49 pm

Cthulhuhoop

Cthulhuhoop

I don't know. I'm going to wait on it and if not everyone claims I'll have to evaluate on what we do have.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 9]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum