Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 60]

16Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:10 pm

plotstickers

plotstickers

Some things have been cleared up while other things remain as confusing as ever. Are lulu and vowels going to run a dinosaur UPICK? Congratulations, Pan!

eta: my dinosaur question pagetopped
i feel dirty

Last edited by plotstickers on Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:13 pm

deo

deo

oh okay well that happened

a++++ pan i very much am happy that book is a thing

18Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:18 pm

Pan

Pan

@rasei you got stunned because i was knocking out someone who voted for blaire and i'd already stunned chi and five earlier

@deo it is my most favoritest book and i've rewritten it on the fly for a friend before i love it and i want an actual copy irl

http://malafight.tumblr.com

19Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:20 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Poor Aeiou, lkglkrg. They seem to be town.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Latest?cb=20120502021947

The message is pretty interesting too, and the redirect onto Tiki is pretty intriguing.

Sudden shift to night phase is interesting. But yay on Pan getting the win condition although it gives the mafia another chance to kill a town.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Tumblr_m8ka24FW4g1rcq1opo1_500

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

20Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:22 pm

Cure

Cure

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Ie6MZja

INTERMISSION

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 6855247289_5c1c8e268a_o

THE TIMELINE HAS SPLIT.

For this phase only, please send TWO VERSIONS OF YOUR ACTION. You MAY NOT CHOOSE THE SAME TARGET for both actions. All actions must be sent in before March 1, noon PST. The phase will end at 8pm PST like normal, but any actions sent after noon will not be considered.

Example PM wrote:I want to act on Kiyoko.
I want to act on Cure.

Only one timeline will be chosen to continue.

21Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:25 pm

T3tsuya

T3tsuya

Cure wrote:

THE TIMELINE HAS SPLIT.

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Raging-GIF

22Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:25 pm

lulu

lulu

timezones... noon PST is in about 15 hours is that right...? i'll send in my actions as soon as i get home in any case

@gerbear
even if the butt book is a redirect that showed up on me on n2 they still would have to had been the one who sent in the NK.

for comparison, on n0, aeiou saw both eleni and blaire acting on me despite blaire being a redirect role and eleni being the redirectee (her original target being t3tsuya). the NKer who acted on me on n2 would certainly show up in the list of results aeiou received. because it was not me, it must be the butt book.

23Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Grats on achieving your win Pan!!

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 AustinPartyDog

Though losing a day phase kind of screws town over.

At first glance I thought the message from the bottom was Aeiou's but upon actually reading it, it seems to be mitsu. It has some interesting info I wish I could add to this post BUT I CAN'T EDIT OR QUOTE IT AND I REALLY DON'T WANT TO BOTHER RE-TYPING IT FOR A SECOND TIME. So if the kind hosts could please quote it for me or something that would be cool.

NINJA'D

"For this phase only, please send TWO VERSIONS OF YOUR ACTION. You MAY NOT CHOOSE THE SAME TARGET for both actions. All actions must be sent in before March 1, noon PST. The phase will end at 8pm PST like normal, but any actions sent after noon will not be considered."

UHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

24Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:28 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

doge wrote:I just woke up.

I can't quote my own post since thread is locked so I had to re-make all these hyperlinks UGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Anyway since the thread got merged, I had to update some links.

THING I MADE FOR LUCAS wrote:ACTIONS N0
Sammiya was jailed. (lulu)
ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ (Mr. Alice)
alcasync was jailed. (MYSTERY JAILER who is 99% maf)
high seraph was stunned. (Rasei's stun)
chinomi was stunned.
eleni was targeted for a kill but it failed. (T3tsuya was original NK target, that was redirected, OR WAS HE????)

eleni acted on T3t N0, but appeared to have acted on lulu N0 according to Aeiou.
Pan received a message.
Mr. Alice/Codex Seraphinianus acted on lulu N0.

ACTIONS N1
lulu was jailed. (done by, we presume, mafia jailer)
৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ (Mr. Alice)
Rasei was stunned. (sent a stun on Ninfia, but failed)
ezzelin was stunned. (not Rasei's stun)
Ninfia the neutral was killed. (mafia NK)

Aeiou was watching lulu N0 and N1.
Five acted on lulu N1.
alcasync acted on nautilus.

ACTIONS N2
eleni was jailed. (might have been lulu's jail re-directed off Ardonye)
lulu was jailed. (self-jail?, more evidence here, Ardonye was lulu's original target? THEN WHO WAS JAIL)
Five was stunned.
Aeiou was stunned. (Rasei)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)
~A LOT OF GIBBERISH~ (Mr. Alice)
Tiki the Troll single-handedly fought off all the mafia and protected the town. (obviously Tiki)

eleni targeted Ardonye last night.
ezzelin received a message
@lulu: didn't nautilus say her death would be obscured though??? I assume this is part of it
nautilus wrote:The way my role PM is split up is that half of it is the Navidson Record, which has a scene that implies that my house is like schrodinger's cat (?) and I presume this means that something about my rollover flip is going to be either inaccurate or missing
high seraph wrote:I really think she didn't know exactly what would happen. And I don't know exactly how this works either, even though I've read her role like fifty times. FYI, her role is so weird it has around 1000 words, about 35~ of which are actual role instructions.

Edit: I missed 1 link, just fixed that.
Edit2: Updated some more stuff.
Edit3: THESE EDITS JUST KEEP ON COMING

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

25Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:29 pm

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

I'll unlock the other thread after a few hours so people can quote posts from that thread. I just want to make sure everyone's found this thread first and no one posts in that one by accident.

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

26Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:31 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

@Kiyoko

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Dog-Heart-Pillow

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

27Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:38 pm

chinomi

chinomi

CONGRATS ON YOUR WIN PAN YOU DESERVE IT BUD

28Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:44 pm

lulu

lulu

since it's a double night and i already did a mini spec dump im gonna take a break from the thread this phase o/ seems like a good time to cool off a little

29Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:53 pm

Five

Five

lulu wrote:- if aeiou at any stage flips town or if people generally believe aeiou is town, please lynch five (and vice versa). according to aeiou, the mafia jailer acted on me n1. we know that nautilus was not the mafia jailer. there're basically only three explanations possible:
* aeiou is mafia and is lying about her results (imo she's being honest about her role and just omitted the real mafia jailer)
* aeiou is town & telling the truth, five is the mafia jailer
* nautilus was the mafia jailer, mafia has a post-mortem copy machine, lucas is mafia and lying about nautilus's role (this is a little more convoluted and imo less likely but w/e, it might happen)
Are you lying, lulu, or are you just forgetful? Aeiou asked you if you were sure the person who jailed you was mafia. You said you were, so Aeiou told you which books acted on you. Aeiou never told you the mafia jailer acted on you.

Further, HOLY PILLOW-SHITTING COCONUTS, I AM NOT A JAILER. I cannot jail people under any circumstances unless it's due to someone else's role. I have an investigative role, I've outed my information, and I can out two pieces of information that should be verifiable by one of the clearest people in the game if there is any chance that people will believe this information came from my own investigations rather than my nonexsitent mafia pals.

lulu wrote:- if aeiou is town, then two people acted on me n2: myself and the butt book. from rollover we know that i was NK'd and jailed - aeiou's results account for both actions. the butt book must have been the n2 NKer.
lulu wrote:the NKer who acted on me on n2 would certainly show up in the list of results aeiou received.
La di da di da. I've floated two ideas before and I'm going to restate them because they're relevant here and I get the feeling one or both of them might be true.

1. Regarding the limitations of the watching power: it may be only showing role powers and not the NK. I tried to ask Aeiou about this, but all I got was an "I assume" answer, and we all know what happens when you assume, yeah? Yeah. If all the talk about Cure disliking watcher roles for being too powerful is true, then it seems likely there's some restriction on it.

2. The name of the "butt book" is "Pounded In The Butt By My Book, 'Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt'". (This is the second book in a trilogy. The first book is "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt", and the third is "Pounded In The Butt By My Book, 'Pounded In The Butt By My Book, "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt"'".) The book is literally about a book doing what happens in said book to the author of the book. The role made you act on yourself I'm basically positive.

lulu wrote:@gerbear
even if the butt book is a redirect that showed up on me on n2 they still would have to had been the one who sent in the NK.
This is mutually exclusive with (2) above, and I'm very very inclined to believe (2) is true. Mafia certainly did not attempt to both jail you using your own claimed power and NK you.

If Pounded In The Butt By My Book, "Pounded In The Butt By My Own Butt" is a one or two way bus driver, this is possible, but I don't think it's likely. It makes about ten times as much sense for that book to use your ability on you.

Whatever, this is a mess and I'm going to Go the Fuck to Sleep, as Pan suggested. Lady Five out.

30Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 2 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Mon Feb 29, 2016 9:56 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Another... timeline... What.....

@lulu 1) that doesn't make sense to me. If Blaire redirected eleni onto you, and they both showed up, it's exactly the case with the butt book redirecting your own jail onto you. You and butt book show up in aeiou's results. Then, perhaps the NK wouldn't show up because it didn't interact with you at all.

2) also but what if the NK doesn't show up in aeiou's results? I reckon the nk could very well be an exception for some actions. (Mine, for instance...)

Idk, just options besides passive redirects which don't make that much sense because you didn't act on anyone else and nobody else acted on you? And passives trigger when something active happens right?

Idk really this is all so confusing

Ninja'd by five who makes my point better than me really

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 31 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum