Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Town Edition

+21
Aeiou
nautilus
angel★
Pan
T3tsuya
chinomi
deo
high seraph
Ardonye
drandahl
lulu
plotstickers
eleni
Sammiya
Mr. Gerbear
Rasei
Entelechy
Five
Kiyoko
Luxaria
Cure
25 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Go down  Message [Page 31 of 34]

451Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:51 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

plotstickers wrote:yeah, go send in the nk, gerry

Nk: plot

452Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:51 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Protect: Plot

Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Big-he11

453Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 pm

Sammiya

Sammiya
Admin

Thank you for hosting, Kiyoko, Cure! This game was a lot of fun if stressful.

Also thank you for allowing us to go out in a blaze of glory, with trolling galore!

Hope everyone had fun with it!

https://crywolf.rpg-board.net

454Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:54 pm

angel★

angel★

oh man these roles..... thanks to the hosrs for making such a great game ;w;

ALSO I'M REALLY SAD because i finally collected all my information and sent alca a PM................ but alas....... (not that it really had anything useful, looking at the game now)

455Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Rasei

Rasei

HITS GERBEAR OVER THE HEAD WITH HIS POST!

456Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Jumping on the hosrlove bandwagon. Love: hosrs

This game was INTENSE. It was so detailed, so immersive. I could tell we were nearing the end when activity started dwindling, but gosh I still had no idea what was going in which is a good thing probably

Thank you hosrs

457Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:57 pm

Mr. Gerbear

Mr. Gerbear

Rasei wrote:HITS GERBEAR OVER THE HEAD WITH HIS POST!

y u do this

458Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:58 pm

ezzelin

ezzelin

plotstickers wrote:
Five wrote:Wait.

THE SEVENTH POST WAS A MEAL FROM THE COOKBOOK?! We went on a wild goose chase for THAT?!

I'm CRYING, hosrs. I just can't deal.

:)

<:

459Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 am

Tiki The Troll

Tiki The Troll

But really, I wanna know: Did Mafia think I had a blanket protect (that i could actually use three times, not two)? XD

460Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:03 am

Cure

Cure

★STAR TIME!!!!!!!★

GIVES STARS TO LOTS OF PEOPLE BECAUSE I AM A NICE HOSR

My stars are filled in stars because I said so and to differentiate them from other stars.

KIYOKO
★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
One star for every phase in this game and for being the best co-hosr. <3 She did all the labor-intensive work tbh. I just juggled PMs and had to remember to post at 8pm.

LUXARIA
★★
for every phase she overthought her role to the point of not using it

NINFIA

for all the stories she got... it's not enough.

DRANDAHL
★★★(★★)
For every life he (almost) saved. Especially that split timeline nonsense that was nuts.

HIGH SERAPH
★★
for every mafia member he was positive was town

PLOTSTICKERS
★★★★★
for every day phase town wasted trying to kill the butterfly and also one star for making it to college less than two hours before she was set to die.

EZZELIN
★☆
For figuring out all the books and also amazing recipes, here's a star from each of us.

SAMMIYA
★★★★★★
For every mafia member she contained in her body during the last day phase, and also an extra one for reviving less than an hour before the game would actually have ended.

MR. ALICE
★★
For bussing the N0 NK target and the wrath of god. you keep being you.

AEIOU
★★★
For amazing use of a role that had the potential to be absolutely useless if the snek hadn't been an action magnet. I'm sorry you and your senpai couldn't be together in life, kyaaa.

ALCASYNC
★★★★
A star for a mafia shot, a star for a townie revived. Two stars for keeping town's head pointing in the right direction.

T3TSUYA
★★★★★★★
For having FIVE people act on him N0, resurrecting two townies, finding and DELETING the final mafia member (should have acted 30 minutes sooner, nerd), and writing a filthy decent story. *and for bribing the hosr

RASEI
★★
For intermission post infodumps

NAUTILUS
★★★★★
For tricking the entire thread into thinking she was town and not the mafia jailer when she was the mafia jailer and also mafia. Also for being The Housr

ENTELECHY

For every action canceled

TIKI THE TROLL
★★
For tricking mafia (and the entire thread) into thinking he was a protect role and not just a cowardly hider.

CHINOMI
★★★
For sneakily posting her dreams in thread so her mafia teammates could see them before she joined the team.

MR. GERBEAR
★★★
For saving lulu's life with her own jail. Also giving the caterpiller the ability to live for three more days.

PAN
★★★★
For causing chaos and getting their win condition

ANGELSTAR
★★★★★
For (almost) killing a mafia from beyond the grave and also creating a super cute dead people's pen pal club. it was so adorable.

DEO
★★
u tried. came back 2 life.

LULU
★★★★★
people tried to kill u like 30 times and then u came back u did it little wiggle snek i can't believe you tried to kill your waifu

ARDONYE
★★★
For the best dog lists and also making every single PM to me in all caps every time. and Lucas' tears

ELENI
★★★★★
For successfully guessing the N0 NK target, thwarting death twice, and Bluffing what her role did both while she was alive, and after she had been revived as vanilla.

FIVE
★★★
SPOT ON SPECULATION SORRY YOU DIED SO SOON.

Last edited by Cure on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total

461Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:06 am

deo

deo

Cure wrote:DEO

u tried
CRYING IRL I DONT EVEN DESERVE THIS STAR LOOLLLL

but no seriously even though i was not as invested as i could've been into this game, it was super crazy amounts of fun still and like wow i can't even really say all i want to about how great this game was

tfw cheated death twice technically hallelujah

462Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:07 am

Cure

Cure

THAT'S TRUE GIVES YOU ANOTHER ONE

463Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:09 am

ezzelin

ezzelin

fun fact.

we held off mariya's jail at the start intentionally. we were going to wait for mitsu's jailhouse to proc, then jail one of ours with mariya's jail instead (and holding off mitsu's that night) to "clear" them in a way (because why would the maf jail their own with a jail that can kill people, right?).

but then you guys demolished our house so instead we used mariya's jail to send you on a goose chase after the maf jailer that was actually already d e a d

also yes tiki, we thought you had a blanket protect, but we believed it was two shot. (esp. since you rode into the sunset after the second.)
and we weren't really buying t3t's bomb claim, I said ages ago it was probably just a lie to keep self alive.
but we had other priorities. we had to make the dinosaurs go extinct. and then one came back.

OH MY GOD NINJAD BY STARS I'M SCREAM!!!!
Cure wrote:
EZZELIN
★☆
For figuring out all the books and also amazing recipes, here's a star from each of us.
sdjgfdskhkhHKJHKJHKLJK THANK YOU HOSRS ;;;;;; I'M SO HAPPY

464Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:11 am

Cure

Cure

THE ONLY THING I REGRET FROM THIS GAME WAS THAT YOU GUYS DID NOT KILL TET OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. YOU DIDN"T EVEN KILL HIM ONCE.

465Literary UPICK || Town Edition - Page 31 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Town Edition Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:12 am

Kiyoko

Kiyoko
Admin

PROLOGUE - One word from the (translated) title of all books in the game, in grey

CHAPTER 1 - Genres of all the books that acted, in grey

CHAPTER 2 - First letter of book titles that acted in grey

CHAPTER 3 - Initials of authors of all books that acted, in #fbfbfb

No role hints for house phases, though there are still mystery book hints.

CHAPTER 6 - Publishing date (minus year) of all books that acted, as a bit.ly URL to the wikipedia page for that date

CHAPTER 7 - A section of the cover image of each book that acted, scaled down to a 1px by 1px image

CHAPTER 8 - The word "sleep" in grey; Pan was the only one who acted

CHAPTER 9 - The number of words in each title that acted, in hex (e.g. Gerry's book has 15 words in its title and appeared in the hex string as F)

CHAPTER 10 - A visual motif from the books that acted, represented by tech startup stickers in flavor

CHAPTER 11 - All the Prologue words for the books that acted, translated into Spanish and hidden in the header (you can see it more clearly here

CHAPTER 12 - The names of the publishing houses of the books that acted, as a poetic reinterpretation in flavor

CHAPTER 13 - No role or mystery book hints due to Phase of the Cat

CHAPTER 14 - A period-appropriate map for the city and era the book was published. The header image appeared as: https://i.imgur.com/Ie6MZja.png?mnupcuL but if you took the string after the question mark and made it its own imgur url, you'd get https://i.imgur.com/mnupcuL.png, which google image search reveals to be a map of Victorian London.

CHAPTER 15 - Prologue word of all books that acted, written into flavor

CHAPTER 16 - First letter of the books that acted, in bold

CHAPTER 17 - First five characters of the book's ISBN or other relevant code, as a list in flavor

CHAPTER 18 - No actions

CHAPTER 19 - The last two digits of the author's birthyear for all the books that acted, translated into its relevant ASCII encoding and hidden in #fbfbfb at the bottom of rollover

CHAPTER 20 - The first letter of the surname of the author of all the books that acted, bolded in flavor text

CHAPTER 21 - The first letter of the title of all the books that acted, lower case if alive, capital if dead, after the ? in the URL for the header image

CHAPTER 22 - Nobody acted

CHAPTER 23 - The number of letters in the last name of the author of all the books that acted, straight after the png in the URL for the header image

Last edited by Kiyoko on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:33 am; edited 2 times in total

http://kiyokon.tumblr.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 31 of 34]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32, 33, 34  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum