Cry Wolf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cry Wolf

Cry Wolf is a brand new forum focused on the forum version of the deception game Mafia/Werewolves

Video Game UPick is over! Town Wins!
We now have a Discord Server!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16

+20
eleni
ezzelin
alcasync
Aeiou
high seraph
Tiki The Troll
Kiyoko
Ardonye
T3tsuya
Sammiya
deo
plotstickers
Mr. Gerbear
angel★
drandahl
chinomi
lulu
Rasei
Pan
Cure
24 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 60]

751Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:06 pm

alcasync

alcasync

Um... guys?

Cure wrote:

NIGHT SEVEN begins.

4M:11T:1N

Cure wrote:

DAY EIGHT begins.

4M:10T:1N

Tiki The Troll wrote:

1. Why, yes, he is implying that, if he ever gets killed, no one else a part of these happenings would be told about it.

752Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:08 pm

drandahl

drandahl

vote: unvote

Thanks, Alca.

Last edited by drandahl on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

753Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:09 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Luxaria wrote:P.S. Idk about lynching deo. I feel like mafia's intent was probably to frame Five, given the atmosphere last phase.
Except literally no one believes the person jailing Five is town??????????

@alcasync - good eye.

http://ardonye.tumblr.com

754Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:13 pm

drandahl

drandahl

Deo, if you were town, I kind of would have expected more confusion, instead of "Okay guys, go and kill me"

I'm not fosing you, but can you comment?

I'll be driving in a storm, will be away from thread for a few hours.

755Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:15 pm

Luxaria

Luxaria

@ Ardonye:
Correct, I wrote that while playing a game. I thought there were two jails for some reason and got mixed up, and I had wondered, as even Five did, if there would have been an attempt to frame Five. So it seemed like an applicable observation to throw in before browsing through carefully. Evidently it was not.

That said, oh that is interesting, alca. I was just trying to see how deo's role might fit into my results.

I'm going to be busy for the rest of the night. I'll post and speculate tomorrow.

Edit:

deo wrote:i'm really interested in what happened with the quote because i was going to ask about if it needed the quotes or not when we posted it, which only Luxaria

I said it, though. I don't remember which page, but it was there. I'll find it later. I am curious what it was about, though.

756Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:44 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

alcasync wrote:
Tiki The Troll wrote:

1. Why, yes, he is implying that, if he ever gets killed, no one else a part of these happenings would be told about it.

Who is this about? I just checked the second post, which Cure just made a point about being up to date, and I didn't notice anyone new dead crossed off.

Either Nautilus is finally being taken into account still, or someone died and we don't know who (except that they were town).

757Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:45 pm

Cure

Cure

... O v O

758Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:48 pm

Cure

Cure

OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
O v O
O v O
O v O
O v O
O v O
O v O
O v O

THERE ARE NO WORDS.

759Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:50 pm

deo

deo

drandahl wrote:Deo, if you were town, I kind of would have expected more confusion, instead of "Okay guys, go and kill me"

I'm not fosing you, but can you comment?

I'll be driving in a storm, will be away from thread for a few hours.
what are you talking about

i mean i gave reasons as to why i was probably the best town to get "framed" (good for town at least), even though now it's obvious that was not the case, and offered quite the rebuttal as to why everyone going on the lynch train immediately should've stopped to think at least a little bit, but since people were so quick to extinguish the framing possibility i felt like it didn't really matter what i said at that point anyway

you were among those that were on my bandwagon within 20 minutes, and so far have only seemed to have posted twice; first with absolutely no comment except trying to confirm i was stunned, heavily implying at least in your belief said stun stopped the NK, and the second with reasons as to why it was completely not possible i didn't send in the nk, which as you can see now i didn't! and now you're asking why i was just rolling over? (again, which i wasn't really) what kind of sense does that make

unvote for the time being until i sort out how i feel about people's reactions to this, mostly gerry, ezz and drandahl whom i strongly believe now at least one of is mafia

@Lux: no no i know you did, but it was without the quotation marks around it, so I was wondering if that would change anything but idk

(rereading this post maybe it seems a little harsh so, no offense meant i'm just tired now i guess and have been refreshing here for like two hours now and i have a morning class whoops fml

i have no idea what i'm going to do in this game ;;;;;;;)

760Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:00 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Cure wrote:
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
OvO
O v O
O v O
O v O
O v O
O v O
O v O
O v O

THERE ARE NO WORDS.

I simply do not understand what posts like these mean. Whatever you are trying to say is completely lost on me.

761Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:09 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

I still don't understand chinomi's sunsets..............

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Http-dogsandsunsets.tumblr.compost77134078811

Going through some of Lux's answers.

Roles all of the members of mafia have in their possession (on N0)
"Night + Protection + Death + Night + Messenger + Protection + Guile + Change + Mystery + Order + Nourishment + Firmness + Resurrection + Watchfulness + Nourishment + Change + Learning"
Starting ratio 6M:16T:2N. So we have 6 people with all these powers (which is explained better by the presence of a roulette).

- We know that one of these powers is a jail. I agree it's probably Night + Protection.
- We can guess that mafia might have a vig of sorts too, since we've had intermission kills.
- alcasync I think is spot on here
- I feel like the idea of "Visit someone, message them, receive protection and/or redirect to them?" is probably not the case. We have already 3 redirection roles in play, what are the chances of having a 4th?

Tell me all night actions performed by the mafia (on N1)
"Protection + Submission + Nourishment + Protection + Submission + Death"
- Presence of two protects in one night. One is a jail, as seen in rollover. The other one is ???

N1 Rollover wrote:lulu was jailed. (done by, we presume, mafia jailer)
৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ (Mr. Alice)
Rasei was stunned. (Pan's stun, sent a stun on Ninfia, but failed)
ezzelin was stunned. (not Rasei's stun)
Ninfia the neutral was killed. (mafia NK)

How many mafia voted for Blaire to be lynched? (N4)
Finality + Innocence
Vote Tally Thread Alpha wrote:11:33 - high seraph vs. Five
11:49 - Rasei vs. high seraph
01:34 - high seraph vs. chinomi
01:56 - chinomi vs. Mr. Alice
02:37 - high seraph vs. Mr. Alice
07:17 - Mr. Alice vs. high seraph
08:10 - Rasei vs. Mr Alice
09:01 - Five vs. chinomi
09:48 - Mr. Alice vs. chinomi
10:16 - Five vs. Rasei
10:26 - Mr. Alice vs. Rasei

SINCE ALCASYNC POINTED OUT THAT "this doesn't specify the thread/phase though (unless your original question specified it)"
Every vote for Mr. Alice in the game wrote:D1 14:58 - chinomi vs. Mr. Alice
D1 07:48 - lulu vs. Mr. Alice
D2 2:40am - Ardonye vs. Mr. Alice
...When I was making this list, for some reason I thought it would be more than three votes

762Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:11 pm

Ardonye

Ardonye

Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 61774287

ACTIONS N0
Sammiya was jailed. (lulu)
ՂՂԶՐՐՐՐᑞ ᒢᔟᕶᕶ ᗲ৩৩৭〰ԴԴԴձձլ (Mr. Alice)
alcasync was jailed. (MYSTERY JAILER who is 99% maf)
high seraph was stunned. (Rasei's stun)
chinomi was stunned. (Pan's stun)
eleni was targeted for a kill but it failed. (T3tsuya was original NK target, that was redirected, OR WAS HE????)

eleni acted on T3t N0, but appeared to have acted on lulu N0 according to Aeiou.
Pan received a message.
Mr. Alice/Codex Seraphinianus acted on lulu N0. Extra info on swapping shenanigans.

DAY 1 VOTE TALLY
No lynched was lynched.:

ACTIONS N1
lulu was jailed. (done by, we presume, mafia jailer)
৩Ꮱ১؏ԼԼԼԳ ⶅⷛⷛⷛᎧᏪᏪנ (Mr. Alice)
Rasei was stunned. (Pan's stun, sent a stun on Ninfia, but failed)
ezzelin was stunned. (not Rasei's stun)
Ninfia the neutral was killed. (mafia NK)

Aeiou was watching lulu N0 and N1.
Five acted on lulu N1.
alcasync acted on nautilus.

DAY 2 VOTE TALLY
nautilus the ??? was lynched.:

ACTIONS N2
eleni was jailed. (might have been lulu's jail re-directed off Ardonye)
lulu was jailed. (self-jail?, more evidence here, Ardonye was lulu's original target? THEN WHO WAS JAIL)
Five was stunned. (Pan's stun)
Aeiou was stunned. (Rasei)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)
~A LOT OF GIBBERISH~ (Mr. Alice)
Tiki the Troll single-handedly fought off all the mafia and protected the town. (obviously Tiki)

eleni targeted Ardonye last night.
ezzelin received a message
Lucas touched the ~HOUSE~

DAY 3 VOTE TALLY
Mr. Alice the town was lynched.:

ACTIONS N3
Tiki the Troll was jailed.
Rasei was stunned. (Pan's stun)
Aeiou the town was killed. (mafia NK)

nautilus left a long ass message on rollover.s

DAY 4 VOTE TALLY
No one was lynched.:

ACTIONS N4
~TIMELINE SPLIT~ - 12:22

N4(A) claimed by deo
eleni was jailed. (???)
chinomi was stunned. (Rasei?)
lulu was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK)

N4(B) THE TIMELINE THAT HAPPENED
alcasync was jailed. (???)
Mr. Gerbear was stunned. (Rasei?)
eleni was targeted for a kill, but it failed. (mafia NK, not eleni's power)
The glorious hero, Tiki the Troll is town.

lulu's ability was stolen.
T3tsuya received a message.

DAY 5 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers was targeted for a lynch, but it failed.:
THANKS OBAMA GERRY (info he got on plot)

DAY 5 INTERMISSION - 17:00
Angelstar the town was killed.

DAY 5 INTERMISSION THE ELECTRIC BOOGALOO - 08:00
plotstickers was targeted for a kill, but it failed.

ACTIONS N5
lulu was jailed.
Entelechy was stunned. (Rasei)
eleni was targeted for a kill, but it failed.
Tiki the Troll thwarted the mafia, swept T3tsuya off his feet, and the pair of them rode off into the sunset.

DAY 6 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers was targeted for a lynch, but it failed.:

ACTIONS N6
lulu the town was killed.
eleni the town was killed.

DAY 7 VOTE TALLY
plotstickers the mafia was lynched.:

DAY 7 INTERMISSION - 00:00
Sammiya the mafia was killed. (alcasync)

ACTIONS N7
Five was jailed. (mafia jailer)
Deo was stunned. (Rasei)

Tiki the Troll was killed. (mafia NK, not shown on rollover)

DAY 8 VOTE TALLY
tba

OTHER USEFUL LINKS
Updated prologue hints.
Rollover hint compilation.
The Intermission.
Posts plot has eaten.
Discussion on tally.
chinomi's sunsets
TOO LUX; DIDN'T READ infodump

763Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:20 pm

Rasei

Rasei

Can everyone leave a post. Alpca is right. We are missing a town.

Edit: NM. It's Tiki. :( Deo wasn't the one that sent in the nk, nor was Five.

764Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:25 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Okay. So Tiki was killed. He was talking in third person about himself in the quoted post.

Cool.

Which means that Deo could not have sent in that night kill. I am still skeptical of how readily you accepted the lynch, but for now I will Unvote

So here is the list of people I will not vote for:

LUXARIA
ALCASYNC
CHINOMI
ENTELECHY
HIGH SERAPH
RASEI
FIVE

As I mentioned, I am inclined to believe the following people are town, but am not sure.
MR. GERBEAR ( I think he just messed up Baaa~ad blocking Plot's lynch)
ARDONYE

Which would mean that three or more of the following are Mafia (if I am correct).
DRANDAHL
EZZELIN
T3TSUYA
DEO

Of those people, I would be least inclined to lynch T3t this round.

Also, we really need people to come forward to claim these posts as describing their books:

chinomi - Fri 26 Feb 2016 - 23:08 wrote:sitting among the stars.
viewing a blue marble drenched in blackness.
a vision. understanding.
three tongues reciting knowledge.
text? vocals? rotting away. black as the blue marble.
dripping.
dripping.
dripping.
there is nothing more.

"dare mo shinjinakereba iin da yo" tsubuyaita ne
futari niteta no kana?
ano toki kimi wo mamoru to kimeta no ni
chinomi - Mon 29 Feb 2016 - 1:13 wrote:a reflection of mechanical things, grinding gears, firewire.
titanium shield.
sunrise.
sunset.
the shield protects me from all weapons.

765Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 - Page 51 Empty Re: Literary UPICK || Chapters 7-16 Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:31 pm

Entelechy

Entelechy

Ardonye wrote:I still don't understand chinomi's sunsets..............

My theory is that Chi is a detective who gets reports at the end of Day Shifts (at the "Sunset"). She cannot tell us this is her role, nor directly tell us what she learns. But I believe she learns what book a person is, in addition to alignment.

Of the four "sunsets" she seems to be saying that one of them is a Mafia person (it's "Darkest"). We know its not the first one. I believe I am the last "Sunset" and I am not mafia. That leaves the the middle two. If we can match the two descriptions to books, or if people come forward and claim them, then we may narrow down who another mafia person is.

Interestingly, the sunset description of my book is written from the perspective of the antagonist, so that is something to keep in mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 60]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 55 ... 60  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum